BY SOFTSOAP

Sheila D.
Lake City, FL
I have one in my kitchen so when the kids come into the kitchen they can wash their hands before entering my fridge. A must to have. Especially for the kids that love the movie Frozen.
Lalanda B.
Springfield Gardens, NY
My two year old cant stop washing her hands with her soup, every time u miss her she's in the bathroom washing her hands and making bubbles. It's soapy enough and it smells awesome!
Cassandra F.
Randleman, NC
Bought this for my girls bathroom and they loved it...mostly because it was frozen but it also did the job of cleaning and not leaving their hands slimy! Was definitely affordable!
Tashica T.
Bogalusa, LA
My little one loves this soap , it's a great price and you can get it a at Walmart or Walgreens. Of course it doesn't hurt that it has her favorite Disney characters on the bottle.
Cindy C.
Mansfield, MA
Really great soap with a fresh, refreshing scent! Kids love it and love the frozen picture on the front! Defintiley recommend this product and will keep the kids washing their hands!
Shaasia G.
Ewing, NJ
I purchased this product for my daughter and she loves it not only because of the frozen characters but, it also smells great...my only issue is that it isn't an antibacterial soap.
nicole g.
Lenoir, NC
My neices love this soap. it smells wonderful and leaves the kids hands soft and clean. i have went through this bottle spay almost and each time used werr are not disappointed:)
Amber W.
Knoxville, TN
The kids love the character containers. Great refillable container. Nice fragrance not too strong. We have used the soft soap brand for a long time and it has always worked well.
Jessi E.
Winchester, VA
This is a favorite for my kids - we are currently potty training so seeing Frozen soap by the sink is a good reminder to always wash your hands! Not to mention is smells great!
Shelby D.
The kids and i think this is a fun and exciting soap to use and they love washing their hands. They are shocked when they get soap and it's foam soap. Super fun and great idea.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?