BY SOFTSOAP

Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Nixa, MO
I trust this brand to be a soap that cleanses well. The Frozen design also helps my children wash more because they get to see their favorite character on the dispenser!
Laquinta A.
Laquinta A.
Sacaton, AZ
This soap smelled alright. Made my hands soft & rinsed really easily. Not to mention, my nieces love washing their hands, only because it was Frozen. Good advertisment.
Chassidy B.
Chassidy B.
Crisfield, MD
My kids and I absolutely loved the Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap. They really enjoyed the characters on the front, making them want to wash their hands more (mom win).
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
My daughter loves this soap! It kills germs and does great at taking off marker off her hands! We have purchased this several times specifically for Elsa on the bottle!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Athens, TX
My kids love this! They are way more willing to wash their hands when they get to use Anna and Elsa soap! And as a mom, I love that it kills all the germs and bacteria!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I used to love the design that softsoap uses for their products as a kid. It is a gentle soap and does the job. I don't believe it's too pricey, can't be more than $4.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Everyone is obsessed with Frozen and I thought might as well have soap for all my family! My little sisters love it and I love the fact that it's a foam soap! My fav ūüíĖ
Kiyona Y.
Kiyona Y.
Jackson, MS
I used this hand soap for my kids they love the berry sent and their favorite cartoon characters on the bottle , the foam just makes less a mess and in and out routine
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pomona, CA
Softsoap is a great product. I love that the disney characters are incorporated because it encourages fussy kids to wash their hands like the characters on the bottle.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Aurora, CO
The fragrance on this soap is very mild and pleasant. I enjoy using it as well as my kids. It does not dry out our hands which is great since we live in a dry climate.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?