BY SOFTSOAP

ashley m.
Kiddos will love this soap. the fact that it foams makes washing hands fun and just a little bit easier for kids to wash their hands. ive used this soap several times and will keep using it.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
My daughter loves this ! It's the same soap as other bottles but the fact that it has frozen on the bottle is what she loves . Soap is not harsh on her skin and she enjoys washing her hands
Tamren H.
Weatherford , Tx
I know it's not necessary to buy character soap, but it definitely makes my kiddos WANT to wash their hands when they get to use Frozen soap! It cleans nicely and doesn't smell too strong.
Sasha S.
Lake City, AR
My children love to use Softsoap Kids frozen hand soap! They are big frozen fans and it smells great as well! My little ones have sensitive skin but Softsoap doesn't hurt their skin at all!
Holly T.
Greensboro, GA
I love this Softsoap dispenser with the Frozen characters. Softsoap is a staple at all of my sinks but this kids' label helps encourage little one's hand washing habits and makes it fun!
Megan T.
Greencastle, IN
This soap not only smells good and makes your hands really soft but, the character pictures on the soap bottle helps make my kids want to voluntarily wash their hands without me asking!
Vanessa T.
Hebbronville, TX
My children love anything frozen and in order to keep them washing their hands daily, I bought this product! Now my kids use it daily and will remind me when it's time for a new bottle!
Tara T.
Buford, GA
Love keeping this soap right next to the sink! Having young children they are always messy, but they enjoy using the character soap to clean up. I found it to be rather budge friendly.
Mari H.
Henderson, NV
My kids love this hand soap. A small squirt goes a long way. The scent is very fresh and the texture of the soap is very smooth. At the end it leaves you with a clean, not dry feeling.
Sheila D.
Lake City, FL
I have one in my kitchen so when the kids come into the kitchen they can wash their hands before entering my fridge. A must to have. Especially for the kids that love the movie Frozen.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?