BY SOFTSOAP

Debrashia L.
Lakeland, FL
I brought this soap for my niece after the movie came out like it was a must have for her amongst every other frozen products and its soap so its ah plus for the both of us
Kimberly K.
Roseville, CA
I don't ever have to remind my stepdaughter to wash her hands with this product in our bathroom. It smells wonderful and she likes to lather up and wash away all the germs.
Keeyana P.
Detroit
My daughters loved the Frozen movie so that's what made me purchase this soap but the fact that it smells good was a plus for me and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Ashley V.
Orange, NJ
I got this for my baby girl a couple of days ago and she has loved it and used it non-stop since she saw it! It smells great and leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean.
Ericka D.
Gary, IN
When I first brought this home my daughter was so excited. She loves frozen and all the characters of the movie. She told me that it leaves her hands soft and moisturized.
Sarah H.
Cedartown, GA
My daughters love this soap! Getting kids to wash their hands is hard enough but with the frozen design they beg me to let them wash their hands. Softsoap for a mom win!!
Terra H.
Jenera, OH
This os super cute , my girls are in love with the frozen movie and this makes them want to wash their hands more often. It smells delish and never leaves their skin dry.
Courtney M.
Bristol, FL
I actually got this product from a student of mine. I have it on my bathroom sink! I love the scent, and now I've bought some for myself! Great prices, I would recommend!
Claudia P.
Nixa, MO
I trust this brand to be a soap that cleanses well. The Frozen design also helps my children wash more because they get to see their favorite character on the dispenser!
Heather C.
Elwood, IN
My little one got this as a birthday gift. She likes it because it is frozen, of course. The soap works just as well as the non-Disney version. The whole family uses it.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?