BY SOFTSOAP

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Whitehall, MI
The soft soap I normally use but it came in an adorable Frozen container that my girls love! With kids if they like it they will use it and that's important with hand washing.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Denver, CO
A great neat way to encourage your children to wash wash wash! You have an amazing clean scent to go along with the cleanliness you see and feel in you and your child's hands!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nashville, TN
My two year old daughter loves the movie Frozen. She saw this softsoap kids frozen hand soap at the store so I had to get it for her. She loves it and helps with hand washing.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Maumee, OH
My daughter obviously picked out this soap but it smells good. she loves this soap (probably because of the characters on the front) but i feel that it really cleans her hands
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
Works just fine for our family and does the job and smells good! It met our expectations also I would suggest it and but it again, I buy ours from Kroger and very affordable !
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Sanford, NC
It's great my kids love it and the fact it's frozen they want to wash their hands more so they can sing let it go while doing so it's very easy to use no problems 2 thumbs up
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchase this hand soap all the time now since the movie came out! To me it's just soap but to my daughter it's the best thing ever and she never forgets to wash her hands!
melissa h.
melissa h.
My grand daughter loved this and she has very sensitive skin and it didn't break her out.. Its her favorite to use.. Would most deffinately recommend this for the little ones
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beaufort, NC
A great soap for the kids to use. It smells good and has a colorful package. It was reasonably priced at Walmart. I would highly recommend this product to all Moms with kids.
Agustina D.
Agustina D.
Roswell, NM
I always buy my daughter this hand soap since she loves frozen every time she bugs me and tells me mommy can you buy it for me? It also smells good she loves the smell of it
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?