BY SOFTSOAP

Shanita F.
Davenport, IA
My kids love using this soap to wash there hands, it makes a lot of soap suds. The character motivated them to wash they hands much more and when needed. I bought this product from target for a reasonable price.
Bao Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Love it! It's fun for me and especially the kiddos. We've purchased a variety of characters like Frozen and Ninja Turtles! It is easier to use because it foams up!
Emma R.
Mason, MI
Love this handsoap! The scent is wonderful! The kids also love the fun design on the front.
I've purchased this one to help increase hand washing, and it worked!
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
My girls love this! I love it for the style and scent yet my girls love long lasting bibles it creates, giving them more play time while washing those dirt mitts!
Sarah M.
My kids adore this soap. It's easy for them to use. The pump doesn't get stuck and it has their favorite characters! All parents should have this in their house!
Erin B.
Pavo, GA
My children love the frozen designs.
I can feel confident that my children are fighting off harmful bacteria by using this product.

And thanks to the kid friendly frozen theme, my kids love washing their hands!
Chantel D.
Johnson City, TN
I bought this for my kids,since they love Frozen. It only cost a few dollars which is good with kids since they use way to much! Over all I would buy this again.
Lauren H.
Spring, TX
I have a strong urge to burst into song and walk into the freezer every time I use this product. the fragrance is a little sweet for me, but then again, this is a product meant for children and not, well, me.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Such a fun hand washing product! It really make kids want to wash their hands. Frozen is a popular disney movie after all! Smells.good and works great! Recommend!
adriana s.
Colton, CA
Buying the soaps with my girls favorite characters .I wish it has a lock just in case my kids get a hold of the said but its small and fits any were in the restroom or kitchen. Usually I buy it at Walmart .
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?