BY SOFTSOAP

April M.
April M.
Charlotte, NC
Super cute soap for the kiddos. I purchase most frequently from our local dollar tree and since the kids love it so much we often my 5-10 at a time so that we don't run out! Great buy!
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
Antioch, CA
My sisters love this soap, not only because it has frozen on the cover but because it has a nice smell and leaves their hands so soft. I can actually get them to wash their hands now!
Felicia c.
Felicia c.
Niagara Falls, NY
What an exciting way to get my toddler to enjoy washing her hands! Sometimes the simple fact that her two favorite Disney princesses are there smiling at her make it less of a battle.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Mansfield, MA
Really great soap with a fresh, refreshing scent! Kids love it and love the frozen picture on the front! Defintiley recommend this product and will keep the kids washing their hands!
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this soap the smell always takes me back to headstart :) it's great just to keep next to the sink, and a bottle usually lasts awhile in our house. Easy to find and great price
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Stephenville, TX
This product gets the job done nicely and my kids love using it!. The frozen theme actually makes my kids want to wash their hands! The smell is nice but to clinical or overwhelming!
Shaasia G.
Shaasia G.
Ewing, NJ
I purchased this product for my daughter and she loves it not only because of the frozen characters but, it also smells great...my only issue is that it isn't an antibacterial soap.
Lalanda B.
Lalanda B.
Springfield Gardens, NY
My two year old cant stop washing her hands with her soup, every time u miss her she's in the bathroom washing her hands and making bubbles. It's soapy enough and it smells awesome!
yayi c.
yayi c.
Soft soap always leave your hands smelling nice and it doesn't leave your hands dry like other soaps! The kids frozen soap smells really good and motivates kids to wash their hands
Tashica T.
Tashica T.
Bogalusa, LA
My little one loves this soap , it's a great price and you can get it a at Walmart or Walgreens. Of course it doesn't hurt that it has her favorite Disney characters on the bottle.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?