BY SOFTSOAP

Chantelle A.
Chantelle A.
El Paso, TX
Love the frozen packaging, makes the kids in my house be eager to wash their hands, just to be able to use the frozen soap.
It does a great job of cleaning hands, and smells really nice.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Palmdale, CA
This is my daughters faveorite hand soap. if i don't have it she wont wash her hand when she needs to unless we have frozen hand wash. best soao washes away bacteria and keeps hands clean
Jordon M.
Jordon M.
Nesquehoning
My kids love this it has a great smell and get off dirt with ease pros great smell cons it doesn't stop squinting it meet my expectations by a long shot I bought this product at Walmart
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Hebbronville, TX
My children love anything frozen and in order to keep them washing their hands daily, I bought this product! Now my kids use it daily and will remind me when it's time for a new bottle!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Greencastle, IN
This soap not only smells good and makes your hands really soft but, the character pictures on the soap bottle helps make my kids want to voluntarily wash their hands without me asking!
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Lake City, FL
I have one in my kitchen so when the kids come into the kitchen they can wash their hands before entering my fridge. A must to have. Especially for the kids that love the movie Frozen.
Mari H.
Mari H.
Henderson, NV
My kids love this hand soap. A small squirt goes a long way. The scent is very fresh and the texture of the soap is very smooth. At the end it leaves you with a clean, not dry feeling.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Buford, GA
Love keeping this soap right next to the sink! Having young children they are always messy, but they enjoy using the character soap to clean up. I found it to be rather budge friendly.
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
Antioch, CA
My sisters love this soap, not only because it has frozen on the cover but because it has a nice smell and leaves their hands so soft. I can actually get them to wash their hands now!
Yulissa S.
Yulissa S.
Charlotte, NC
My kids & I love this hand Soap it really cleans & leaves soft hands love it it's really great for kids not as messy as the regular soap I will continue to buy this product for my kic
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?