BY SOFTSOAP

Belitza E.
Clermont, FL
Bought this for my daughter because of the frozen characters . Having the characters on bottle really made her wash her hands more. She found it fun and washed her hands more often without a hassle. Smelled good too
Alicia Y.
San Francisco, CA
Soft soap is great. I really enjoy using it. It's affordable, and it usually goes on sale at places like Target or Walmart. I like how there's a variety of scents which is great!!! I would 100% recommend these soaps!
Eichelle R.
Perfect for bathroom soap. I love the after smaell and it lasts a long time making your hands feel fresh and soft. I am a repeat user for this soap. I will always be.
Yanci G.
My girls love this hand soap. Its super clean feeling and let the girls use proper hand cleaning while singing "let it go" with the wonderful scent left afterwards.
Erica S.
Like the foam , smells good . I really like liquid soap better but maybe kids like that foam . And it's not too expensive and I'm sure you could always find coupons
Shawnee M.
Charlotte, MI
I have two kids an there both girls an they love frozen an this always makes them happy when they use it cuz it's frozen an my kids are a big frozen fan. So this stuff is amazing if u have little once in to frozen.
hannah r.
Olalla, WA
My 4 year old neice is completely obsessed with Frozen. This product made her want to wash her hands all three time because she loves using the "Frozen Soap". We love all of Soft soaps liquid soap. Great product.
Brittany P.
Morgan City, LA
My son's hands stay dirty being he's an outdoors lover. This soap is the best one to clean his hands not only quick but cleans then good. Nothing better when it comes to getting the germs ofF busy children's hands.
Paytan S.
Kettering, OH
This product is great for kids ! & gosh does it smell so great ! Kids love using it because of the frozen characters and it makes washing your hands so much better
Shanita F.
Davenport, IA
My kids love using this soap to wash there hands, it makes a lot of soap suds. The character motivated them to wash they hands much more and when needed. I bought this product from target for a reasonable price.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?