BY SOFTSOAP

ashley m.
Kiddos will love this soap. the fact that it foams makes washing hands fun and just a little bit easier for kids to wash their hands. ive used this soap several times and will keep using it.
Sydney P.
Armona, CA
I got the job done and wasn't too bad of a price at Target I believe? My daughter loves using it because she absolutely adores Frozen! As long as my daughter is washing her hands I am happy!
Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
What you see is what you get. Great soap, trusted brand, for very affordable price. When I use it all, I usually clean it out and refill with the refill bottle. No complaints on this at all!
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
My daughter loves this ! It's the same soap as other bottles but the fact that it has frozen on the bottle is what she loves . Soap is not harsh on her skin and she enjoys washing her hands
Sasha S.
Lake City, AR
My children love to use Softsoap Kids frozen hand soap! They are big frozen fans and it smells great as well! My little ones have sensitive skin but Softsoap doesn't hurt their skin at all!
liz d.
Davie, FL
I like this soap for the kids because it's strong enough to get all that dirt off their hands, but also gentle enough for their delicate skin. It also minimizes the mess in their bathroom!
Tamren H.
Weatherford , Tx
I know it's not necessary to buy character soap, but it definitely makes my kiddos WANT to wash their hands when they get to use Frozen soap! It cleans nicely and doesn't smell too strong.
Kayla C.
Hazel Green, AL
What a fun way to get the kids to want to wash their hands! Like most households with little girls, mine contains a frozen fanatic. This soap had a nice smell to it and did its job nicely.
Jade W.
Overall this is a pretty good product i just am not a big fan of the whole frozen thing. But this is a pretty good hand soap. Especially if you like frozen i would recommend this for you.
Holly T.
Greensboro, GA
I love this Softsoap dispenser with the Frozen characters. Softsoap is a staple at all of my sinks but this kids' label helps encourage little one's hand washing habits and makes it fun!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?