BY SOFTSOAP

Melissa T.
Grand Island, NE
Bought this for my upstairs bathroom. Trying to get my girls in the routine of washing their hands more frequently. With this cute bottle it's made my life easier. Great smelling soap that leaves your hands clean and soft.
Cynthia F.
Santa Ana, CA
I enjoy buying this and putting it in my daughters restroom because since its theme is frozen is catches her attention and she ends up washing her hands ! It also smells phenomenally wonderful and leaves hands squeaky clean.
Brenda M.
Everyone is obsessed with Frozen and I thought might as well have soap for all my family! My little sisters love it and I love the fact that it's a foam soap! My fav đź’–
Lauren D.
I used to love the design that softsoap uses for their products as a kid. It is a gentle soap and does the job. I don't believe it's too pricey, can't be more than $4.
Antranique c.
Humble, TX
My kids love this product they handa be so clean and they love frozen i will be buying this again the cover so craved and it smell like fresh soap and the smell last
Kati M.
Broken Arrow, OK
My kids love this it is a great way to get themy to wash their hands hands. We use this all the time. The bottle can be refilled which is nice and it I'd affordable.
Kia P.
Bellevue, WA
Got this soap for my niece. She loved it. It also smells great...and as usual ylthe quality is as consistent as the low price. I always buy softsoap for that reason.
Pamela N.
Swampscott
I love this soap. The kids definitely reach for it because of the characters. They enjoy and want to use. Great price and great product. Smells great. Will buy again.
Jessica D.
Tampa
My children loved this soap and the frozen decal in the front they were motivated to wash their hands. When the soap became sudsy they said it was Elsa's snow magic.
Laura T.
Earlington, KY
The kids love the theme, plus there are other frozen bathroom products as well to go with each other. And i can always refill this bottle up, to keep the theme going.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?