BY SOFTSOAP

Sara L.
East Hampton, CT
This is your typical hand soap pump however, it really makes kids want to wash their hands more frequently, at least mine. I purchased 3 of these bottles, one for each bathroom and I use refills to refill them. The smell is a nice smell as well and it rinses off clean. I would recommend this soap to other users, if for no reason other than the bottle.
Heather B.
Kansas City, KS
I needed a handsoap to put in my kids bathroom to help them remember to wash their hands after going potty. They are young so a gentle reminder was what I wanted to go for. This soap container helped immensely. They LOVED washing their hands with Elsa & Anna and would sing one of the Frozen songs to make sure they washed long enough. Thanks Softsoap!
Crystal  C.
These are always my go-to hand soaps I like the character 1 because it keeps my kids washing their hands I really don't have any complaints about the soap it doesn't dry out your skin and I like it because I can find it at the dollar store overall I'm really satisfied I think I've used every single flavor soap and I would definitely buy them again
Samantha W.
I love the kids soap. I have a handful of boys in my house and the fun characters help promote and encourage handwashinf. It was in a moderate price range. I usually buy from a big box store like walmart or Target. If I were to improve anything it would be the cost. I will more than likely repurchase this product or at least the refill options.
Tonya H.
Oakboro, NC
I bought this hand soap because my kids love the movie Frozen. This has turned out to be one of the better hand soaps that I could buy. It not only cleaned but softened our skin. This price is midrange for hand soap but it is worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who does not mind spending a few more pennies to get a better quality.
Jessica Z.
Coventry, RI
Cute themes and easy to use pump. I buy these for my 3 year old who is learning to wash his hands correctly and can't yet make enough suds with the regular soap. They should make the pump release less soap though so the bottle doesn't end up empty as fast. Kids have smaller hands therefore requiring less soap. The smell is very pleasant.
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
I love this soap! I got this in a "prize" from a family member when we were going to Disney and I actually love it so much I purchased it myself when I ran out. It's so gentle but it smells great and leaves my hands clean. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and they always smell so clean and it works without messing up the bristles.
Bodi M.
My young girls, like so many others want any product that has the Frozen characters on them. Lucky for me, this is a product that we already used for years. If a picture of Anna and Elsa help me from having to remind them to wash their hands, I'm all for it. It has a clean scent and I've caught my little ones washing up more than ever!
Kelly C.
I am a huge sucker for anything Disney, and when I saw that my favorite brand Softsoap had a Frozen soap I had to have it. I love Soaftsoap because it's affordable, and always seems to be on sale at Target. I loved that it foamed and smelled amazing. I will definitely purchase this soap again, and continue to be a Softsoap customer!
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
My niece loves this stuff. I'm guess the bottle is what she loves the most. I've bought this multiple times. its has a long lasting great scent. shes always putting her little hands in my face lol. but she loves to use it so often cuz its frozen so i get to smell it a lot lol. she comes to me and puts her hand in my face saying smell.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?