BY SOFTSOAP

chasity g.
Elwood, IN
My niece loves this stuff. I'm guess the bottle is what she loves the most. I've bought this multiple times. its has a long lasting great scent. shes always putting her little hands in my face lol. but she loves to use it so often cuz its frozen so i get to smell it a lot lol. she comes to me and puts her hand in my face saying smell.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
Soft-soap has always been a staple in our house. It gets the job done no matter how messy your hand are. I purchased this from Walmart in order to make hand-washing more appealing to my younger cousins. The fact that Elsa and Anna are on the front has made hand washing more fun and less of a chore! Overall I'm very satisfied!
Elexsis G.
Springfield, MO
I bought this for my daughter's bathroom, as she loves anything to do with Frozen. We love the smell, it does smell like berries. It also leaves the hands feeling clean and moisturized. It was very affordable and overall we were very satisfied. I would definitely recommend this to others and I would definitely buy it again.
Kelly C.
I am a huge sucker for anything Disney, and when I saw that my favorite brand Softsoap had a Frozen soap I had to have it. I love Soaftsoap because it's affordable, and always seems to be on sale at Target. I loved that it foamed and smelled amazing. I will definitely purchase this soap again, and continue to be a Softsoap customer!
Katrina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I buy this soap for my daughter and she loves it! Not only is it Frozen themed, but it is so reasonably priced I can't say no. Especially during the summer, the kids come home with dirty hands. Having the Softsoap for Kids keeps their skin soft and the germs at bay. I would absolutely recommend this product to my fellow moms!
Kim M.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this hand soap for my two kids. As a mom I am trying to teach the importance of washing hands, and this soap makes it fun for the kids. I like the characters that are offered and I love how it foams. There isn't much smell to it but that doesn't bother me. I would definitely recommend if you are a parent.
Shelby H.
Fort Smith, AR
Wonderful smell! Never seems to be dry or drying on my hands! I'd definitely buy again.. This is my second time using the product.. I buy it from my local Walmart store.. My kids love washing their hands with the products.. So far I don't see anything needing improvement about it.. I'd definitely recommend it to others
Elizabeth H.
Fairbury, NE
If you have kids that love Frozen, this is a great way to get them to wash their hands. In fact I always get some form of a character soft soap for the kids. The price fits into my budget and everyone comes to the table with clean hands. It doesn't dry out your hands like a normal bar of soap and again, kids love it.
Tiara P.
Pikesville, MD
I recently purchased this soap for my daughter's bathroom. She loves that its her favorite Disney Movie Characters Elsa and Anna. The soft is foamy so she doesn't have to use a lot and the fragrance is not to strong. I sometimes use it myself because the smell is very pleasant. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tara Lynn P.
Moira, NY
I bought this soap of course it was entertaining to my child! He likes Olaf in frozen so I thought he would like to try it. Hey like any mother it a picture will encourage cleanliness I'm all in😀 He did in fact use it and actually inspired him to want to wash his hands more. And it works very well and has a nice scent
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?