BY SOFTSOAP

Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
It's hard to train your kids to wash their hands often but with Frozen Softsoap it's much easier! My daughter loves Frozen and seeing her favorite characters on the bottle makes her want to use it often. It's also very affordable.
Veronica R.
Lake Park, GA
With messy kids you need a soap just for them. Kids softsoap is easy for tiny hands to use, always has a fun character on the front, and does what it's supposed to do, clean, I've always used softsoap for my kids and I always will!
Terra H.
Jenera, OH
This os super cute , my girls are in love with the frozen movie and this makes them want to wash their hands more often. It smells delish and never leaves their skin dry.
Courtney M.
Bristol, FL
I actually got this product from a student of mine. I have it on my bathroom sink! I love the scent, and now I've bought some for myself! Great prices, I would recommend!
Roxanne S.
Clio, MI
Love Softsoap and my daughter loves that this one has her favorite Frozen characters on it. It makes it a lot more fun for her to remember to wash her hands after using the bathroom and several other times through out the day.
Heather C.
Elwood, IN
My little one got this as a birthday gift. She likes it because it is frozen, of course. The soap works just as well as the non-Disney version. The whole family uses it.
Sarah H.
Cedartown, GA
My daughters love this soap! Getting kids to wash their hands is hard enough but with the frozen design they beg me to let them wash their hands. Softsoap for a mom win!!
Rachel H.
Ooltewah, TN
We always use softsoap brand hand soap for the bathrooms and kitchen but when we saw the "frozen" themed bottle at Walmart my kids just had to have it. It smells good, leaves your hands feeling soft, and it is super inexpensive.
Sabrina K.
My daughter loves this soap! It kills germs and does great at taking off marker off her hands! We have purchased this several times specifically for Elsa on the bottle!
Lauren D.
I used to love the design that softsoap uses for their products as a kid. It is a gentle soap and does the job. I don't believe it's too pricey, can't be more than $4.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?