BY SOFTSOAP

Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Chemung, NY
My daughter loves this soap, I think it smelled good and worked well. I don't have anything negative to say about it, plus I love the packaging for my daughter and my sons don't mind it either.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
My little loves the fun characters and I love that he's actually excited about washing his hands! It's helped a little with potty training as it makes the whole process more enjoyable for him.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Compton, CA
I like the fact that it makes me feel like a litte girl beggingg my mom to buy me but now its my baby sister. This scent reminds me back in my childhood as sometimes I can´t describe the scent.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Westfield, IN
How better to get your kids to wash their hands than buy cute soap! My princess will wash her hands if she she's her princess on he bottle! Clean hands and happy kids is a win win in my house.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
My daughter loves this movie so it was only right that she needed this soap when we were at the store. I was happy that even with the characters on the soap it was the same price! Works great.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Kankakee, IL
This is a must have in my house. My children love everything frozen. The price is affordable enough to where you can stock up. The smell is great too and my kids say their hands are baby soft.
Leyden G.
Leyden G.
Whitehall , PA
My daughter loves this hand soap! She is 5 years old and obsessed with everything frozen. It is affordable and easy to find at any drugstore. I think it does the job without drying your hands
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
My kiddos use this soap more just because elsa is on the bottle. I love the foaming effect that also helps. And with all those germs it helps to have something fun when they wash their hands.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
My niece, nephews, and little cousins all love this product. And I also do admit that it has a great smell, and is not harsh on skin like other soaps (dish soaps), great for younger children.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Freeport, PA
What better way to make sure your kids wash there hands than with Softsoap for kids, my daughter really enjoys singing Let it Go while washing so I know her hands are clean when she is done.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?