BY SOFTSOAP

Katrina T.
Maumee, OH
My daughter obviously picked out this soap but it smells good. she loves this soap (probably because of the characters on the front) but i feel that it really cleans her hands
Melissa S.
Whitehall, MI
The soft soap I normally use but it came in an adorable Frozen container that my girls love! With kids if they like it they will use it and that's important with hand washing.
Chrissy B.
Sanford, NC
It's great my kids love it and the fact it's frozen they want to wash their hands more so they can sing let it go while doing so it's very easy to use no problems 2 thumbs up
Andrea G.
Beaufort, NC
A great soap for the kids to use. It smells good and has a colorful package. It was reasonably priced at Walmart. I would highly recommend this product to all Moms with kids.
Agustina D.
Roswell, NM
I always buy my daughter this hand soap since she loves frozen every time she bugs me and tells me mommy can you buy it for me? It also smells good she loves the smell of it
Cierra S.
Cadillac, MI
Great soap, smells great, feels amazing on your hands, no sticky feel, price was great and afordable. You can get this product just about anywhere! I would recommend forshure.
Patricia B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchase this hand soap all the time now since the movie came out! To me it's just soap but to my daughter it's the best thing ever and she never forgets to wash her hands!
Xenia D.
Hawthorne, CA
It does the job when the kids have direct hands. Target is my go to store you can purchase it there. I'm a repeated buyer. Leave the kids hands soft. Hands are always bacteria free. Soft is very affordable. Very satisfied with product.
Felicia c.
Niagara Falls, NY
What an exciting way to get my toddler to enjoy washing her hands! Sometimes the simple fact that her two favorite Disney princesses are there smiling at her make it less of a battle.
Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
It's hard to train your kids to wash their hands often but with Frozen Softsoap it's much easier! My daughter loves Frozen and seeing her favorite characters on the bottle makes her want to use it often. It's also very affordable.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?