BY SOFTSOAP

Christian S.
Christian S.
Cocoa, FL
Live this product. It was a nice way to get my kids to wash their hands. And most parents know how hard it is to.get them to do so. But having the frozen characters on it definitely made it easier.
Lourdes L.
Lourdes L.
San diego, CA
I love this soap for my kids cause since it already comes out in foam they don't tend to waste it. It smells good and really does the job in keeping hands clean l. The price is very economic as well
Torrey C.
Torrey C.
LAWNDALE, CA
I love Softsoap brand, their products are all good. I escpecially love the foam soap for my children. I know their hands are clean with this product. The trademark smell is light not overpowering.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Reading, PA
My daughter loves this soap. Of course because frozen is on it, but she also enjoys the foam. It makes her enjoy washing her hands and she wants to do it more. Really keeps her hands clean as well
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I love this hand soap! My 3 kids love Frozen and just wanting to use the bottle gets them interested in washing their hands. It smells really good and it's not drying like some hand soaps can be.
Elesha W.
Elesha W.
Waycross, GA
Smells good and hands feel good after using this product. My kids are always eager to use this soap because of the characters on the bottle. Nice way to get them clean and they are halt to do it.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I love the smell and the fact that its a pump so my 3 year old xan use it with out any trouble and of course she loves it because of Frozen every time she wash her has she says clean like a queen.
Anndrea G.
Anndrea G.
Staten Island, NY
My little cousin loves this soap. Smells great and very effective and totally worth the buy. And the characters on the bottle makes kids want to wash their hands even more vs. any other brand!!!
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Sugar Grove, OH
An amazing product which is kid friendly! Not to mention kid approved! We love anything with the Frozen characters on it! Walmart seriously has everything! And not to mention such a great price.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
You want kids to wash their hands on a regular bases. how do you get it done, you give them something that interest them. Cartoons! Who doesn't want to follow in their favorite characters path!!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?