BY SOFTSOAP

Jenna M.
Jenna M.
It's perfect for the Elsa lover, and it smells good. I bought it at Wal-Mart. It was my first time using this soap. For what it is, it was s little pricey, I think. It does an okay job and smells nice.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Perfect for kids since frozen is on the label so it makes them excited to wash their hands! This is available at most drugstores and very affordable great product! Definitely recommend it to everyone!
Ashli V.
Ashli V.
My younger sibling loves Frozen so the design itself already attracted her. She loves the smell and its aftermath on her hands. She purposely gets her hands dirty just to use the soap more and more !
Jeryka S.
Jeryka S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My sons LOVE this product the scent is very kid friendly and not too sweet for an adults nose, frozen may drive me up a wall but anything that keeps my boys sticky fingers clean is a-ok in my book ;)
Kristyn G.
Kristyn G.
Hebron, IN
This was a favorite for the kids as they love the Frozen characters. They were more eager to wash up. I like that soft soap isn't antibaterial. I buy it at walmart usually. I am a repeat buyer/user.
I love softsoap's! My mom purchased this for my daughter to encourage her to wash her hands when leaving the bathroom and it's worked great for her sensitive skin I think she picked it up at target!
brittany C.
brittany C.
I buy frozen softsoap for my daughter so that she has a cute character & it will make her use it after using the bathroom. Some have a good scent & some is scent free. & for the price it's good soap
Naomi E.
Naomi E.
My kids love anything and everything frozen. This soap gets them to very easily wash their hands. It smells good and is antibacterial. I will keep buying this soap. For the price this can't be beat.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Baltimore, MD
My kids adore this hand soap,they love it because of the character on the front and also it makes a lot of bubbles and it gets there hands really clean..it was very affordable I got it from walmart.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Cocoa, FL
Live this product. It was a nice way to get my kids to wash their hands. And most parents know how hard it is to.get them to do so. But having the frozen characters on it definitely made it easier.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?