BY SOFTSOAP

Samantha W.
Stephenville, TX
This product gets the job done nicely and my kids love using it!. The frozen theme actually makes my kids want to wash their hands! The smell is nice but to clinical or overwhelming!
Michelle M.
Long Beach, CA
What's great about this soap is its gentle for kids but it gets their hands clean. My kids also love the characters that is printed on it. The scents are kid friendly not to strong not too sweet . This product is great and the price is good.
Sarah H.
Ontario, CA
Love this! It was a little bit of a challenge to get my daughter to remember to wash her hands after going to the bathroom, but once I got this fun kids hand soap, it did the reminding for me! It's little thins like thI'd that are a big help!
Macy F.
Columbia, KY
My daughter loves this hand soap for the characters on it and how yummy it smells! I love it because of those things AND because I know it's getting her hands clean and germ free!
Alicia V.
Santa Fe, NM
I love this soap the smell always takes me back to headstart :) it's great just to keep next to the sink, and a bottle usually lasts awhile in our house. Easy to find and great price
Tammy P.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter begged me to purchase Softsoap Frozen Soap. It was very well marketed towards kids seeing it.
She loves using it & I like that it is Softsoap because I am familiar with the quality of the product.
I will definitely purchase again!
Caitlin J.
Port Orange, FL
My daughter loves soaps with characters, it makes her actually want to wash her hands. This soap does not irritate her skin and gets all of the oil and dirt from her little hands.
Lisa D.
Gardner, KS
I purchase this soap for the kids and they love that it has their favorite characters on it. The nice benefit is that it is just the right amount of soap for their little hands.
Stacie S.
Lindon, UT
My kids love foaming soap. I bought the Soft soap Frozen kids soap at Walmart to make it fun for my kids to wash. The use it all of the time. We love it and would definitely buy it again. We can trust softsoap to be gentle and cleansing.
Catherine F.
Richmond, VA
I think this is an awesome product for kids and it works super well. it's cute and kids love the packaging. these are fairly easy to find at most stores and aren't too expensive. overall this is a good product and I'm completely satisfied.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?