BY SOFTSOAP

Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
A fun soap that always encourages my daughter to wash her hands with frozen soap. Softsoap always cleans the dirtiest of our hands and I will continue to buy them for their price is cheap but product isn't!
Christina F.
Mt Holly, NC
Love this soap. I especially love foam hand soap. Doesn't seem as messy, which is great with little kids. Love the design on the bottle as well. Very affordable. I loved it and would recommend it to anyone.
Kaytland L.
Pensacola, Fl
My daughter loves this stuff! Washing a toddlers hand are hard enough but this stuff makes it easy and with the kid friendly packaging she can do it by herself! It was a great price and would buy it again.
Caitlyn E.
Great smell and my daughter loves that it had frozen characters on it! We usually get this brand of soap for the great smell and it's gentle on our hands especially for little hands! Definitely satisfied!
kelcy j.
North Hills, CA
The smell of this hand soap is everything , it softens your hands and obviously works well with germs , definitely been using this since forever , try it out if you haven't already , affordable price also
Stephanie R.
This soap is effective it does its job just simply washing kids hands. It does a decent job when they are super dirty. at times using it twice helps to clean it. Its cheap it can be found at dollar stores
Lindsay C.
Titusville, FL
Soft soap never fails to provide a great scent and smooth formula. I love the idea of printing cartoon characters on the label, it has definitely helped teach my niece and nephew basic handwashing skills.
Kayla T.
Salem, OH
This handsoap actually makes my son WANT to wash his hands!! Which is pretty hard to do since he's 3 years old and all boy. Love the scent and he loves the characters. Amazing product through and through!
Heather K.
Magnolia, OH
My kids love this soap to wash their hands...they love the characters and it's very easy for the them to do it themselves...their hands are soft and smelling great, very clean!!...we love this product!!
Danielle E.
What's the best way to get your little ones to wash those hands? Frozen! Softsoap nailed it with this product! My kids just love the fun factor of foam soap. That makes this busy mom happy happy happy!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?