BY SOFTSOAP

Yulissa S.
Charlotte, NC
My kids & I love this hand Soap it really cleans & leaves soft hands love it it's really great for kids not as messy as the regular soap I will continue to buy this product for my kic
Jessica A.
Henderson, NV
If it gets my kids to wash their hands regularly it's worth it to me. I picked this up at Wal-Mart when I saw the Frozen characters on it to help encourage my three year old to wash her hands. I would buy it again to help keep filth and germs away.
April M.
charlotte, NC
Super cute soap for the kiddos. I purchase most frequently from our local dollar tree and since the kids love it so much we often my 5-10 at a time so that we don't run out! Great buy!
Margaret M.
Dayton, OH
My kids just love the Softsoap Kid's Frozen Hand Soap. I have a hard time getting my kids to wash their hands but since purchasing it at Walgreens they wash their hands every time they are suppose to. I will be buying more when I go back to the store.
Brianna F.
Pomona, CA
I've been potty training my daughter and her favorite movie is frozen so now ever time she uses the bathroom she gets excited to use her frozen soap also I love that it's kid friend and the sent isn't to sweet it leaves her hands very soft and gentle
Karolina S.
I love these small convenient bottles of hand soap, always keep them in the bathroom for my kids to use. They often have a kid friendly design on them, and are a great bargain very affordable. Cleans well and keeps my kids clean and germ free. Love it
Keri H.
Lumberton, TX
MY kids love using this soap in their bathroom! It is easy for them to use the pump and they love the bottle! We bought ours at Walmart. its easy for my kids to use w/o help and it has exceeded my expectations! If they only offered it in a foam style!
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This soap is great for kids. My daughter loves Frozen and it makes it more fun for her to wash her hands with Frozen soap. I feel good about her hands being clean and there isn't a struggle to get her to do it. Overall this soap is a great product.
Tzitlalie M.
Cape Coral, FL
My daughter loves this soap obviously because it has frozen the movie characters but I love it because she really wants to wash her hands all the time. It smells great and lathers nicely and doesn't create to many bubbles. The scent is nice too.
Samantha W.
Stephenville, TX
This product gets the job done nicely and my kids love using it!. The frozen theme actually makes my kids want to wash their hands! The smell is nice but to clinical or overwhelming!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?