BY SOFTSOAP

Jordon M.
Nesquehoning
My kids love this it has a great smell and get off dirt with ease pros great smell cons it doesn't stop squinting it meet my expectations by a long shot I bought this product at Walmart
Brenda G.
Palmdale, CA
This is my daughters faveorite hand soap. if i don't have it she wont wash her hand when she needs to unless we have frozen hand wash. best soao washes away bacteria and keeps hands clean
melisa h.
Pickerington, OH
Great kids soap! It's easy to pump, doesn't drip all over the counter and the kids love to wash their hands with it. Regular hand soap leaves too much soap on my toddlers hands. The foam soap is the right amount to wash away the dirt and clean up easy.
Diana S.
Santa Claus, IN
My daughter loves this soap. It really makes her little hands clean.it did meet my expectations and would definitely use it again . Very affordable and I can buy it on my budget. Love it . I love the characters too. I 5hink it is perfect the way it it.
Rosalinda H.
Dallas, TX
Great soap for kids my niece love it expecially because it has frozen and character that are known by kids and loved by then so it easier for them to wash there hands and have fun at the same time great and excellent been trusting this product for years
Lynda W.
Greenup, KY
Bought this for my 4 year old and it works great. She loves washing her hands and face now. It did meet my expectations. It was affordable at Wal-mart. The pros or that it helped my daughter wash her hands and face more often. There really are no cons.
Samantha V.
Snoqualmie , WA
Very good soap, the kids love the pictures from frozen on the outside. This is good because this way they always want to wash their hands: before lunch, snack and dinner, after going to the bathroom. It's always good to keep them wanting to wash hands.
Haley J.
East Lansing, MI
I work in a daycare and the picture worked great for getting all of the kids to wash their hands. They loved using the "Elsa soap." It was only a few dollars and well worth paying for the picture. I went and stocked up while they were on sale last week!
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This soap is great for kids. My daughter loves Frozen and it makes it more fun for her to wash her hands with Frozen soap. I feel good about her hands being clean and there isn't a struggle to get her to do it. Overall this soap is a great product.
Julissa L.
Antioch, CA
My sisters love this soap, not only because it has frozen on the cover but because it has a nice smell and leaves their hands so soft. I can actually get them to wash their hands now!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?