BY SOFTSOAP

Shanita F.
Shanita F.
Davenport, IA
My kids love using this soap to wash there hands, it makes a lot of soap suds. The character motivated them to wash they hands much more and when needed. I bought this product from target for a reasonable price.
Ramona P.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
My little girl loves this soap. She is really into frozen. I buy this for her a lot. She will not forget to wash her hands if it has her favorite characters on it. Its a good price and will definitely buy again.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Pavo, GA
My children love the frozen designs.
I can feel confident that my children are fighting off harmful bacteria by using this product.

And thanks to the kid friendly frozen theme, my kids love washing their hands!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
This is a very cute soap, many kids do not washing their hands, but when they see a character it makes them want to. You may purchase this hand soap in almost anywhere, love the smell as well, expected that! :)
Briana S.
Briana S.
My little brothers love these with the little designs on them. I think it's a super cute idea for kids and I love it they have a nice smell and they really foam up which I love in soap! Great hand soap overall
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Spring, TX
I have a strong urge to burst into song and walk into the freezer every time I use this product. the fragrance is a little sweet for me, but then again, this is a product meant for children and not, well, me.
Alena J.
Alena J.
Franklin, MI
We keep this hand soap in our 6 year old daughters bathroom. This soap has a rich lather and definitely owns up to it's "softsoap" name keeping our skin soft and moisturized. Will definitely continue to buy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Mount Holly , NC
Love this soap. I especially love foam hand soap. Doesn't seem as messy, which is great with little kids. Love the design on the bottle as well. Very affordable. I loved it and would recommend it to anyone.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
A fun soap that always encourages my daughter to wash her hands with frozen soap. Softsoap always cleans the dirtiest of our hands and I will continue to buy them for their price is cheap but product isn't!
adriana s.
adriana s.
Colton, CA
Buying the soaps with my girls favorite characters .I wish it has a lock just in case my kids get a hold of the said but its small and fits any were in the restroom or kitchen. Usually I buy it at Walmart .
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?