BY SOFTSOAP

Fabiola G.
Salem, NM
My daughter loves this. She is super exited about washing her hands all the time 😂 And i would never grt her to wash her hands but since she loves frozen. And its our first time using it but i would repurchase it. My daughter loves it so i guess i love it too
karlata w.
Austin, TX
My kids enjoy this soap.it's cute packaging and it gets soapy and the scents are nice and not too much.it's very affordable and I usually stock up we always grab some at Walmart or Sam's club.we are satisfied with the quality and use it often!!I recommend :)
Melissa J.
Reno, NV
I like this soap because it is nondrying. The formula seems to be similar to their original. It just has the frozen background that makes it more fun. The price is great to as you can find it anywhere from $1-$2 depending on your store. I would purchase again.
Johnathan G.
Memphis, TN
My friends loves it.it left their hands smelling nice and clean.i have a lot in my cabinet.i have bought this product several times.i constantly buy it at kmart.it comes with a cheap price so it helps my budget too.i would love to buy this again.i recommend it.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I love this hand soap! My 3 kids love Frozen and just wanting to use the bottle gets them interested in washing their hands. It smells really good and it's not drying like some hand soaps can be.
Ashley M.
I love this hand soap for my kids bathroom! It is easy for them to use and with the pump it prevents them from wasting the product. It also encourages them to use the soap because we can find their favorite characters in the bottle. Would definitely recommend.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX
I really like the kids Frozen hand soap by Softsoap. It helps my little one to want to wash their hands often and it smells good so that is a plus. I always keep a extra bottle on hand. It's inexpensive and easy to find. I wouldn't change anything about it.
Sabrina L.
Campton, KY
My kids love the the hand soap.. I don't know whether it's their favorite characters being on the bottle or the amount of bubbles that come onto their hands as they are scrubbing but regardless of what it is they enjoy washing their hands and that good for me
Jade W.
Overall this is a pretty good product i just am not a big fan of the whole frozen thing. But this is a pretty good hand soap. Especially if you like frozen i would recommend this for you.
Lynda W.
Greenup, KY
Bought this for my 4 year old and it works great. She loves washing her hands and face now. It did meet my expectations. It was affordable at Wal-mart. The pros or that it helped my daughter wash her hands and face more often. There really are no cons.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?