BY SOFTSOAP

Shawnee M.
Charlotte, MI
I have two kids an there both girls an they love frozen an this always makes them happy when they use it cuz it's frozen an my kids are a big frozen fan. So this stuff is amazing if u have little once in to frozen.
Brittany P.
Morgan City, LA
My son's hands stay dirty being he's an outdoors lover. This soap is the best one to clean his hands not only quick but cleans then good. Nothing better when it comes to getting the germs ofF busy children's hands.
Amy M.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this for my kids because they love Frozen, and I trust SoftSoap brand. My kids are more motivated to wash their hands because the bottle shows favorite characters. I would recommend this product to others.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
What better way to encourage kids to wash their hands than with crystal blue Elsa soap. even boys Like ice blue soap, and the possibility that it could be magical .... Smells clean and works well. great marketing.
Amber M.
Granbury, TX
The softsoap kids frozen hand soap is a great way to remind my daughter to wash her hands after going to the restroom. She likes the princesses on the bottle and the smell and for me it gets her hands very clean.
Courtney C.
This is a super cute product that you can put in a kids bathroom. It will definitely help them keep motivated to wash their hands a lot which is really helpful when it comes to kids! It's affordable and it works!
hannah r.
Olalla, WA
My 4 year old neice is completely obsessed with Frozen. This product made her want to wash her hands all three time because she loves using the "Frozen Soap". We love all of Soft soaps liquid soap. Great product.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This soap is amazing. If you have kids I definitely recommend it. Frozen is one of my daughters favorite movies and just because they are pictured on the soap she always wants to wash her hands! Mom win for sure.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
For some reason kids will wash there hands better when it has a character that they love on it ! And softsoap is a great buy ! Easy pump smell great and gets the job done. Plus it does not cost an arm and a leg !
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
My daughter loves frozen so this was an auto buy. It loves using it and it's affordable so she can wash her hands often even if she is just playing. It doesn't make your hands feel dry and it lots of fun to use.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?