BY SOFTSOAP

Leyden G.
McDonough , GA
My daughter loves this hand soap! She is 5 years old and obsessed with everything frozen. It is affordable and easy to find at any drugstore. I think it does the job without drying your hands
Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
What you see is what you get. Great soap, trusted brand, for very affordable price. When I use it all, I usually clean it out and refill with the refill bottle. No complaints on this at all!
Stephanie L.
I bought this soap for my 4 girls. They absolutely loved it. I'm a repeat customer & so are my kiddos. They ask me to buy this soap every time we go to the store. Yes this soap definitely met our expectations. No I feel it's a great product. It lathers very nicely
Christa M.
Brookwood, AL
I have always loved softsoap brand, but now that i have kids i love it even more. You never realize how dirty they get through the day. And i used to have to remind them to wash their hands but since we purchased the disney collection they always want to wash up!!
Sydney P.
Armona, CA
I got the job done and wasn't too bad of a price at Target I believe? My daughter loves using it because she absolutely adores Frozen! As long as my daughter is washing her hands I am happy!
Amanda K.
My little loves the fun characters and I love that he's actually excited about washing his hands! It's helped a little with potty training as it makes the whole process more enjoyable for him.
Melissa J.
Reno, NV
I like this soap because it is nondrying. The formula seems to be similar to their original. It just has the frozen background that makes it more fun. The price is great to as you can find it anywhere from $1-$2 depending on your store. I would purchase again.
Kayla C.
Hazel Green, AL
What a fun way to get the kids to want to wash their hands! Like most households with little girls, mine contains a frozen fanatic. This soap had a nice smell to it and did its job nicely.
Valeri G.
Well the kids loved it and yes is very effective, the first time I try it I loved it specially because is pretty foamy.
yes it meet my expectations.
Pros: Is foamy and smells really nice.
Cons: it would finish really fast. Maybe make it into a bigger bottle
karlata w.
Austin, TX
My kids enjoy this soap.it's cute packaging and it gets soapy and the scents are nice and not too much.it's very affordable and I usually stock up we always grab some at Walmart or Sam's club.we are satisfied with the quality and use it often!!I recommend :)
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?