BY SOFTSOAP

Ive B.
Ive B.
Brandon, FL
I completely enjoy softsoap for my family. Its easy to use for my special needs children. My daughter is so exited when she saw Frozen on the bottle in her bathroom. She washed her hands without my need to ask. We love it
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Smyrna, GA
Putting frozen on anything is always a plus for my 3 year old. If its frozen, she will want to use it more. With her going to school and etc. shes been learning to wash her hands more and more. A big plus it smells great.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Acworth,GA
My little sister is obsessed with frozen so this hand soap makes her wash her hands a million times a day. It smells very good and she loves helping out cooking or cleaning because she knows that she can wash her hands
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
I'm not a huge fan of fruity soap smells because after a while they tend to smell stale but to my surprise this wasn't bad at all. The price is very reasonable and the Frozen theme matches my girls bathroom perfectly.
Ale B.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the way they incorporate children's characters into soaps! So much easier for kids to wash their hands! I personally enjoy, watching my daughter smile and enjoy washing her hands with Anna and Elsa from frozen.
Lesly G.
Lesly G.
Such a good products kids will love it and it's gonna want them to keep on washing there hands totally met my expeditions I was Inlove with this product very good and totally worth purchasing it I was really satisfied
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
San Francisco, CA
Soft soap is great. I really enjoy using it. It's affordable, and it usually goes on sale at places like Target or Walmart. I like how there's a variety of scents which is great!!! I would 100% recommend these soaps!
Belitza E.
Belitza E.
Clermont, FL
Bought this for my daughter because of the frozen characters . Having the characters on bottle really made her wash her hands more. She found it fun and washed her hands more often without a hassle. Smelled good too
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
My daughter loves the movie frozen so washing hands has become easy with her because of this. We buy our handsoap at either Walmart or HEB. This soap is fun for the kids and keeps the germs away we regularly buy it.
Shawnee M.
Shawnee M.
Charlotte, MI
I have two kids an there both girls an they love frozen an this always makes them happy when they use it cuz it's frozen an my kids are a big frozen fan. So this stuff is amazing if u have little once in to frozen.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?