BY SOFTSOAP

Yvette H.
Soledad, Ca
My nephews love this soap. It smells great and all my nephews love it. I'm glad I purchased it exceeded my expectations. I bought it at target once and then at Walmart again. It was more than what I expected. It would be fun it was in foam form. So much more fun.
Stephanie L.
I bought this soap for my 4 girls. They absolutely loved it. I'm a repeat customer & so are my kiddos. They ask me to buy this soap every time we go to the store. Yes this soap definitely met our expectations. No I feel it's a great product. It lathers very nicely
Kyra R.
My kiddos use this soap more just because elsa is on the bottle. I love the foaming effect that also helps. And with all those germs it helps to have something fun when they wash their hands.
Amanda K.
My little loves the fun characters and I love that he's actually excited about washing his hands! It's helped a little with potty training as it makes the whole process more enjoyable for him.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
My niece, nephews, and little cousins all love this product. And I also do admit that it has a great smell, and is not harsh on skin like other soaps (dish soaps), great for younger children.
Patricia K.
Kernersville, NC
Love the softsoap brand! I have a two year old and was excited to see this frozen hand soap! Makes washing her hands more exciting! Bought this soap at target, was afraid they might sell out so I stocked up on several because my little girl was so excited over it!
kristin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the kids softsoap, it gives me kids one more reason to reach for the soap to wash their hands i go right to my local drug store and can find it no problem! It works perfectly for small to big messes..i don't think i could ask for a better childrens handsoap!
Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
What you see is what you get. Great soap, trusted brand, for very affordable price. When I use it all, I usually clean it out and refill with the refill bottle. No complaints on this at all!
Inna S.
Sacramento, CA
It was very effective for my kids. They loved the cover and they loved the scent. We bought it in Walmart and I am I repet iuser we use this soap ALL the time(almost) I definently met my expictations it was soooooooo soso so so so great for my kids they loved it
Sydney P.
Armona, CA
I got the job done and wasn't too bad of a price at Target I believe? My daughter loves using it because she absolutely adores Frozen! As long as my daughter is washing her hands I am happy!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?