BY SOFTSOAP

Roxanne S.
Clio, MI
Love Softsoap and my daughter loves that this one has her favorite Frozen characters on it. It makes it a lot more fun for her to remember to wash her hands after using the bathroom and several other times through out the day.
Natasha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a blessing especially when u have kids.....i brought this product at target....it make my kids wash their hands more and that is definitely a plus cause kids touch everything....so this meet my expectation 100%
Anna E.
This is really fine soap. It's normal softsoap and has good antibacterial properties. It's very affordable. I got it at Walmart. I enjoy the movie Frozen so it was fun to have Anna and Elsa on my soap. Kids would like it too.
Courtney W.
These soaps are great! For .97 you can have just about any scent you want! I have found they do a great job cleaning hands and the scent is not over powering. I have purchased these from Walmart, target, the dollar tree, etc.
Cynthia F.
Santa Ana, CA
I enjoy buying this and putting it in my daughters restroom because since its theme is frozen is catches her attention and she ends up washing her hands ! It also smells phenomenally wonderful and leaves hands squeaky clean.
Katie D.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this soap for my daughter and she absolutely loves it! It does a great job of cleaning her hands, and she's 5..they get pretty dirty! I love that it cleans well, she loves that it has her favorite Frozen characters!
Danielle V.
Evansville, In
My kids absolutely loved washing their hands with " let it go" soap. So much so it was hard to keep them out of the bathroom. It did a good job getting the dirt and give that kids tend to get into and the fragrance was nice.
Melissa T.
Grand Island, NE
Bought this for my upstairs bathroom. Trying to get my girls in the routine of washing their hands more frequently. With this cute bottle it's made my life easier. Great smelling soap that leaves your hands clean and soft.
Ive B.
Brandon, FL
I completely enjoy softsoap for my family. Its easy to use for my special needs children. My daughter is so exited when she saw Frozen on the bottle in her bathroom. She washed her hands without my need to ask. We love it
Jennifer S.
Lynn Haven, FL
My kids love the scent, and I don't mind the price. When we're grocery shopping and need to get the boring stuff, the pictures of characters helps with our purchase. Love the foaming action of the soap, easily washes off.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?