BY SOFTSOAP

Tiffanie B.
My niece and nephew are at my house a lot and they love the Frozen characters, so I decided to buy this product. The kids love it and I love it, cleans and smells wonderful and I don't have a problem getting them to wash their hands!
Veronica R.
Lake Park, GA
With messy kids you need a soap just for them. Kids softsoap is easy for tiny hands to use, always has a fun character on the front, and does what it's supposed to do, clean, I've always used softsoap for my kids and I always will!
Sheila T.
Chesterhill, OH
I purchased this Frozen character hand soap to get my youngest daughter in the routine of good hand hygiene after learning how to potty. It worked great and she was more willing to use it with her favorite characters on the bottle!
Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
It's hard to train your kids to wash their hands often but with Frozen Softsoap it's much easier! My daughter loves Frozen and seeing her favorite characters on the bottle makes her want to use it often. It's also very affordable.
Lexi M.
Great for kids, it makes them want to wash their hands even more with their favorite Disney characters on it! very cheap compared to other products. nice smell and leaves hands soft and clean. I recommend this product definitely.
Erin F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I use soft soap brand pretty often. I like most the products and smells. My daughter who is 2 really loves the movie frozen so as soon as she saw this she wanted it. It does smell good but doesn't lather good. Kinda disappointed.
Maniakita L.
Omaha, NE
Bought this product for my daughter. She loves it! I feel that for the price it is a good product. It smells okay not the best but then again my daughter is only using it to wash her hands. I will definitely keeping buying more.
The way this soap cleanses your hands it amazing!! its affordable,smells great,and because it has different pictures from disney which makes the kids want to use it more ofter. i wish they had a hand sanitazer just like this one
Rachel H.
Ooltewah, TN
We always use softsoap brand hand soap for the bathrooms and kitchen but when we saw the "frozen" themed bottle at Walmart my kids just had to have it. It smells good, leaves your hands feeling soft, and it is super inexpensive.
Kelly R.
Castle Rock, CO
With a gentle smell, Softsoap does not irritate my family's skin. It does not dry our hands out or leave behind a film. I know my kids hands are clean because we can see, feel, and smell they are! We will use this brand again!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?