BY SOFTSOAP

Christian S.
Cocoa, FL
Live this product. It was a nice way to get my kids to wash their hands. And most parents know how hard it is to.get them to do so. But having the frozen characters on it definitely made it easier.
alison m.
This softsoap frozen kids handwash is great my kids love it it's smells lovely fruity, it's did meet my expectations you have to watch with kids cause they could get dry hands but this was great. It was a good price. One thing just make a bigger bottle so it last longer .
Araceli P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have three daughters and they love this hand soap is their favorite they love the way that the soap smells the texture is really soft and not thick at all plus it's really affordable you can purchase it at any store like food for less cvs rite aid or any convenient store
Patty G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this soap for my young daughters. When using, they immediately loved the texture of the soap. They fragrance was very nice as well. With as much as they play, this soap always does its job by cleaning their hands and most of all, wipes away the nasty germs.
Elesha W.
Waycross, GA
Smells good and hands feel good after using this product. My kids are always eager to use this soap because of the characters on the bottle. Nice way to get them clean and they are halt to do it.
Alexandra W.
Gleason, WI
My daughter is a HUGE fan of Frozen! The marketing for little kids in this way is awesome because at least with mine she is excited to wash her hands more often, and from a paren't standpoint whatever works is awesome in my opinion! Plus the scent is pretty nice too!
Ashley G.
Smithville, TN
I love this soap, it smells amazing,comes in a lot of different sets. I honestly see no cons just pros! My kids love the fun designs! Yes it did it's job:) I highly recommend this soap. The price is amazing too,sometimes if I spot a great deal on them I will stock up :)
Cynthia R.
Columbus, IN
It's alright kids love it they think it's the best and always choose the one they one because of the theme whether it is frozen or others. Bought ag Walmart bad thing I feel like its more for kids good tht is kids love it I myself am not sayi fried but does are & ha
Jeannine L.
Richmond, VA
MY niece absolutely loved this soap! It smells very amazing and she loved how many bubbles that she created. It is very affordable and I would recommend any paren't to buy this product. I've had to buy it more than once. I do think it should come in more scents though,
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
You want kids to wash their hands on a regular bases. how do you get it done, you give them something that interest them. Cartoons! Who doesn't want to follow in their favorite characters path!!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?