BY SOFTSOAP

Danielle E.
What's the best way to get your little ones to wash those hands? Frozen! Softsoap nailed it with this product! My kids just love the fun factor of foam soap. That makes this busy mom happy happy happy!
Monica M.
Carson, CA
This frozen handsoap works great with kids. They kill germs because they enjoy washing their hands simply because it contains Frozen characters. It smells great and it is affordable. I definitely recommend it if you have little girls. They will never forget to wash their hands.
Jamie M.
Flint, TX
Of course being that it is frozen my nieces love it! Very affordable and the girls actually love to wash their hands. I bought this from walmart and I have bought it from there twice now. With how much they love it I will be buying more I am sure. It is perfect the way it is.
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Love this soap. I especially love foam hand soap. Doesn't seem as messy, which is great with little kids. Love the design on the bottle as well. Very affordable. I loved it and would recommend it to anyone.
Caitlin G.
Cookeville, TN
Really leaves your hands feeling clean and soft! It meets and exceeds expectations, especially for the great price and amount of product that you get. I would definitely recommend this brand and product to others and will purchase in the future for my hand cleaning needs.
Torrey C.
LAWNDALE, CA
I love Softsoap brand, their products are all good. I escpecially love the foam soap for my children. I know their hands are clean with this product. The trademark smell is light not overpowering.
Araceli P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have three daughters and they love this hand soap is their favorite they love the way that the soap smells the texture is really soft and not thick at all plus it's really affordable you can purchase it at any store like food for less cvs rite aid or any convenient store
Nadia C.
I wasn't even going to pick up but much son insisted that he needed Elsa. I love the scent and he love the movie. Match made in clean hand heaven. When he runs out he doesn't forget to let me know.
Naomi E.
My kids love anything and everything frozen. This soap gets them to very easily wash their hands. It smells good and is antibacterial. I will keep buying this soap. For the price this can't be beat.
brittany C.
I buy frozen softsoap for my daughter so that she has a cute character & it will make her use it after using the bathroom. Some have a good scent & some is scent free. & for the price it's good soap
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?
Taylor G.
Salina
What does this smell like?