BY SOFTSOAP

Trisha W.
Lake Placid
This product is great for my daughter. She gets excited about being able to use something with her favorite character. This is a great hand soap for the rest room. I use this product on a daily bases. I am very satisfied with this product.
Laurie S.
This soap was on sale and we love all things Disney, and I love all things that clean dirty kids, so for us is a win win. Doesn't dry out your hands, and foams up quite a bit, encouraging them to wash a little longer, which is always good!
Gabriela R.
I bought it for my little sister and she love it! Specially because her two favorite princesses are in the product. And I'm more than happy to see her wash her hands with excitement and to know she is having a good hygiene with softsoap.
Kimberly E.
Sewell, NJ
The kids absolutely love the frozen characters on the outside packaging of the same great soft soap brand I LOVE! Having the. Characters pictured on the bottle makes them want to wash their hands every time they are done in the bathroom!!
Krissa A.
Mount Holly, NC
Gets sticky grimy dirt off my kids hands with ease! A great soap to attack dirt! Foams nicely on first wash. Leaves hands smelling clean and doesn't dry out your skin like most handsoaps. Will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Stacie S.
Lindon, UT
My kids love foaming soap. I bought the Soft soap Frozen kids soap at Walmart to make it fun for my kids to wash. The use it all of the time. We love it and would definitely buy it again. We can trust softsoap to be gentle and cleansing.
Xenia D.
Hawthorne, CA
It does the job when the kids have direct hands. Target is my go to store you can purchase it there. I'm a repeated buyer. Leave the kids hands soft. Hands are always bacteria free. Soft is very affordable. Very satisfied with product.
Maurie O.
Denver, CO
Smells great and has a super cute frozen design to help make kids want to wash their hands. I picked it up on sale at target. It's just your average hand soap but my kids enjoyed it I will keep on buying. I say it's a 5 out of 5 stars.
Melissa R.
Clymer, PA
My daughter loves to wash her hands with this soap. I purchased it on sale for a dollar and stocked up! She loves the characters and it leaves her messy hands very clean. Sometimes the pump jams though. But I would recommend for kids!
Morgan A.
Copake, NY
Such a great way to motivate kids to wash their hands. My daughter saw this in the stores and of course she had to have it. Now it's like a game whenever she should wash her hands and she rushes over to the sink to use her Elsa soap.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?