BY SOFTSOAP

Shauntavia G.
Shauntavia G.
Cincinnati, OH
Softsoap has always been a reliable and affordable brand for my family. I was buying our normal supplies for the month and my daughter,spotted the Frozen bottle. Of course I had to grab it ,she's 5, (lol!) Plus it was on the list. It turned out to be a complete win for me! I didn't have to remind anyone to wash their hands but I did have to object to the building a snowman quite a bit.
Emileigh P.
Emileigh P.
Kids Softsoap hand soap is affordable and easy for my kids to operate. They also love the character stickers on the front of the bottle, which makes it easier in encouraging them to wash their hands without a mom reminder. I have never had a problem with the pump, it always functions perfectly and easily for everyone. This is my go to bathroom hand soap, our family and friends love it
Kristine G.
Kristine G.
Abilene, TX
Bought this soap for a young girl I nanny for and she went absolutely crazy over the frozen themed hand soap. For me it was a great encouragement for her as we have been having some issues on why we need to keep our hands clean. It gets the job done and smells delightful as well. I think we have found our go to hand soap! (At least until she finds another to love more.)
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I purchased this product as a stocking stuffer for my daughter since she loves Frozen and I thought it might encourage her to wash her hands more. I was right! She loves the Frozen characters on the outside of the bottle and I love the soap on the inside of the bottle. This was not priced any differently than regular Softsoap products so I would definitely buy it again.
Vero E.
Vero E.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this hand soap because my 2 year old loves frozen so of course we had to get the frozen soap. My whole bathroom is decorated frozen and to find this soap was perfect. The scent is nice and it's not one of those drying hand soaps because i have very dry hands so that's nice. However, I don't like that it's the foaming soap I feel like it runs out very quickly.
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
My kids washing their hands has never been more fun. With the encouragement of Ana & Elsa on the package, instead of your regular ABC's we use "Let It Go" or "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" to ensure our hands are squeaky clean. I even get a kick out of it when my husband makes the bottle "dance" and bursts on in song with the kiddies. Plus the smell is phenomenal.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
My little sister is four and this is how we got her in the habit of washing her hands after handling her business. She absolutely loves frozen so all she needs to see is this cute little bottle and she does it. It smells really good and is very gentle on the skin she's allergic to products with fragrance but this doesn't bother her sensitive skin which is great.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I bought this soap for my kids, and they love it, they smell so good and leave their hands so soft, the plus is the cute disney picture, the only con is it leaves ur hands a little slimy but we love the smell thats the pro and cute design. we bought it at our local walmart. ive told my mom about it so she buys some for her homes when the kids go over and visit!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Saint Thomas, PA
My 3 year old daughter loves to wash her hands nonstop with this product. I think its very affordable not pricey at all. It cleans good and smells great just wish the bottles were bigger i buy them from walmart. Could make bigger bottles. I would definitely recommend this to others. I give it a grade A. It is a very good product and very useful in my household
India B.
India B.
We love Softsoap in this house! With two young daughters who get into everything hand washing is a must. Softsoap has fun characters on the bottles, so my kids actually want to wash their hands. Softsoap comes in a variety of scents, so there is something for everyone to love. And all at a price that even a family on a budget can afford to buy again and again!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?