BY SOFTSOAP

Kristine G.
Abilene, TX
Bought this soap for a young girl I nanny for and she went absolutely crazy over the frozen themed hand soap. For me it was a great encouragement for her as we have been having some issues on why we need to keep our hands clean. It gets the job done and smells delightful as well. I think we have found our go to hand soap! (At least until she finds another to love more.)
India B.
We love Softsoap in this house! With two young daughters who get into everything hand washing is a must. Softsoap has fun characters on the bottles, so my kids actually want to wash their hands. Softsoap comes in a variety of scents, so there is something for everyone to love. And all at a price that even a family on a budget can afford to buy again and again!
Veronica B.
My little sister is four and this is how we got her in the habit of washing her hands after handling her business. She absolutely loves frozen so all she needs to see is this cute little bottle and she does it. It smells really good and is very gentle on the skin she's allergic to products with fragrance but this doesn't bother her sensitive skin which is great.
Heather B.
Kansas City, KS
I needed a handsoap to put in my kids bathroom to help them remember to wash their hands after going potty. They are young so a gentle reminder was what I wanted to go for. This soap container helped immensely. They LOVED washing their hands with Elsa & Anna and would sing one of the Frozen songs to make sure they washed long enough. Thanks Softsoap!
Samantha W.
I love the kids soap. I have a handful of boys in my house and the fun characters help promote and encourage handwashinf. It was in a moderate price range. I usually buy from a big box store like walmart or Target. If I were to improve anything it would be the cost. I will more than likely repurchase this product or at least the refill options.
Crystal C.
These are always my go-to hand soaps I like the character 1 because it keeps my kids washing their hands I really don't have any complaints about the soap it doesn't dry out your skin and I like it because I can find it at the dollar store overall I'm really satisfied I think I've used every single flavor soap and I would definitely buy them again
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
I love this soap! I got this in a "prize" from a family member when we were going to Disney and I actually love it so much I purchased it myself when I ran out. It's so gentle but it smells great and leaves my hands clean. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and they always smell so clean and it works without messing up the bristles.
Jessica Z.
Coventry, RI
Cute themes and easy to use pump. I buy these for my 3 year old who is learning to wash his hands correctly and can't yet make enough suds with the regular soap. They should make the pump release less soap though so the bottle doesn't end up empty as fast. Kids have smaller hands therefore requiring less soap. The smell is very pleasant.
Gabriela M.
Santurce
Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap is an excellent way to incentivize kids to wash their hands before a meal or after going to the bathroom. Very foamy and with a pleasant smell, its hand pump makes it easy for my niece to use. Would recommend to parents of small children who have a hard time getting them to get clean before supper!
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
My niece loves this stuff. I'm guess the bottle is what she loves the most. I've bought this multiple times. its has a long lasting great scent. shes always putting her little hands in my face lol. but she loves to use it so often cuz its frozen so i get to smell it a lot lol. she comes to me and puts her hand in my face saying smell.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?