BY SOFTSOAP

Melanie P.
This is a very cute soap, many kids do not washing their hands, but when they see a character it makes them want to. You may purchase this hand soap in almost anywhere, love the smell as well, expected that! :)
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
This soap is amazing. If you have kids I definitely recommend it. Frozen is one of my daughters favorite movies and just because they are pictured on the soap she always wants to wash her hands! Mom win for sure.
Alena J.
Franklin, MI
We keep this hand soap in our 6 year old daughters bathroom. This soap has a rich lather and definitely owns up to it's "softsoap" name keeping our skin soft and moisturized. Will definitely continue to buy.
Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
A fun soap that always encourages my daughter to wash her hands with frozen soap. Softsoap always cleans the dirtiest of our hands and I will continue to buy them for their price is cheap but product isn't!
Brittany B.
Carthage, MS
I bought this for my little girls and I happen to try it and didn't care for it I didn't feel like it got my hands all the way clean. It smells ok and the packaging is nice and it's a good size for storage.
Caitlyn E.
Great smell and my daughter loves that it had frozen characters on it! We usually get this brand of soap for the great smell and it's gentle on our hands especially for little hands! Definitely satisfied!
Yajaira F.
My kids enjoyed the packaging. It worked for what it was intended for- to wash hands. It caused some dry skin. It's a bit too pricey for the size. I bought 2 bottles and used them, but I haven't purchased them again. Overall, they served their purpose but nothing spectacular.
Jamie M.
Flint, TX
Of course being that it is frozen my nieces love it! Very affordable and the girls actually love to wash their hands. I bought this from walmart and I have bought it from there twice now. With how much they love it I will be buying more I am sure. It is perfect the way it is.
Jeryka S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My sons LOVE this product the scent is very kid friendly and not too sweet for an adults nose, frozen may drive me up a wall but anything that keeps my boys sticky fingers clean is a-ok in my book ;)
Merideth M.
Athens, AL
Perfectly fine soap to use, and kids love it for the Frozen characters on the bottle. It smells good and it does the job. No cons, just soap. It's just foaming soap. Nothing special. This isn't going to change the world. It's just hand soap. I am satisfied!! Would recommend.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?