BY SOFTSOAP

Tzitlalie M.
Cape Coral, FL
My daughter loves this soap obviously because it has frozen the movie characters but I love it because she really wants to wash her hands all the time. It smells great and lathers nicely and doesn't create to many bubbles. The scent is nice too.
Erin B.
My kids love the packaging and I love the results. This affordable soap has a great smell and produces lots of great bubbles so my little ones are motivated to get their hands are clean. This is on our shopping list nearly every trip to Target!
Barbara A.
Whitsett, NC
I buy this soap because I run a daycare and having the characters from Frozen on the bottle helps the kids to remember to wash their hands. It smells good also, which is a plus! I find this soap is affordable at Target and I will buy it again.
Brittany S.
Georgetown, GA
We got this one because I little girl loves frozen and ii thought that it was going to break her out like other hand soaps. but this was our first time using it and I would use it again. and it didn't cost that much. I was very pleased with it
Tammy P.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter begged me to purchase Softsoap Frozen Soap. It was very well marketed towards kids seeing it.
She loves using it & I like that it is Softsoap because I am familiar with the quality of the product.
I will definitely purchase again!
Sarah H.
Ontario, CA
Love this! It was a little bit of a challenge to get my daughter to remember to wash her hands after going to the bathroom, but once I got this fun kids hand soap, it did the reminding for me! It's little thins like thI'd that are a big help!
Michelle M.
Long Beach, CA
What's great about this soap is its gentle for kids but it gets their hands clean. My kids also love the characters that is printed on it. The scents are kid friendly not to strong not too sweet . This product is great and the price is good.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
It is very effective in cleaning hands. After washing my hands with it it does not leave my hands feeling sticky just clean.I bought this product at walmart. I will be buying more of this product. No need to improve its wonderful how it is.
Kaitlyn P.
Who doesn't love Frozen?? This soap is so so cute! Gets the job done by making your hands feel really cute and it has a nice light smell to it! It is also a very affordable price for a hand soap and you can find it at any Walmart or Target!
Laurie S.
This soap was on sale and we love all things Disney, and I love all things that clean dirty kids, so for us is a win win. Doesn't dry out your hands, and foams up quite a bit, encouraging them to wash a little longer, which is always good!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?