BY SOFTSOAP

Angie A.
Angie A.
El Paso, TX
I really like this brand. It as many different varieties of scents, ingredients etc. I really like this one because I have a 4 year old daughter that totally loves frozen so it makes it more enjoyable for her to wash her hands every time she needs to.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Punta Gorda, FL
Always liked soft soap products. I bought this 1 because it has my daughters favorite Disney movie on it frozen. She loves washing her hands and looking at the bottle. She loves the way her hands smell after every wash. I can't get her out the sink !
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Pomona, CA
I've been potty training my daughter and her favorite movie is frozen so now ever time she uses the bathroom she gets excited to use her frozen soap also I love that it's kid friend and the sent isn't to sweet it leaves her hands very soft and gentle
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Killen, AL
My little cousins love frozen as well as my bestfriend! I bought these for stocking stuffers for Christmas and they all loved it and it smelled to good I had to get my own! I love it and it's cute to see
The kids freak out because of Elsa and Anna!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Henderson, NV
If it gets my kids to wash their hands regularly it's worth it to me. I picked this up at Wal-Mart when I saw the Frozen characters on it to help encourage my three year old to wash her hands. I would buy it again to help keep filth and germs away.
Roxana I.
Roxana I.
El Monte, CA
Perfect for kids who don't enjoy washing their hands too often the foam sure does a huge impact on them enjoying their 30 second hand washing routine. I think every mom should have at least one of these hand soaps in their bathrooms its a must have
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This soap is great for kids. My daughter loves Frozen and it makes it more fun for her to wash her hands with Frozen soap. I feel good about her hands being clean and there isn't a struggle to get her to do it. Overall this soap is a great product.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Danville, VA
My 9-year-old is diehard Frozen fan! Having this at our kitchen sink makes keeping her hands clean for helping prepare dinner. We know this isn't a fun task for them :) The foam is always fun. This is a great value and offers great whimsy as well!
Paula D.
Paula D.
Love this. My daughter loves Frozen and this was a great addition to her collection for the bathroom. Has helped her become better about washing her hands. Smell is great and she loves the design on the package. Great buy and will continue to use.
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
I love having these in my restroom because it is so important for everyone to wash their hands especially kids ! & the character pictures def attract the kids & make them want to use it so it makes it so much easier for them to wash their hands ūü§ó
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?