BY SOFTSOAP

Shauna A.
Oakville, CT
The Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap was bought for my little sister because she loves Frozen. I believe that products that are kid friendly such as this soap, help create a healthy habit of washing their hands after using the bathroom or playing. Love this product! I would definitely repurchase.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
What better way to encourage kids to wash their hands than with crystal blue Elsa soap. even boys Like ice blue soap, and the possibility that it could be magical .... Smells clean and works well. great marketing.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
My little girl loves this soap. She is really into frozen. I buy this for her a lot. She will not forget to wash her hands if it has her favorite characters on it. Its a good price and will definitely buy again.
Amber M.
Granbury, TX
The softsoap kids frozen hand soap is a great way to remind my daughter to wash her hands after going to the restroom. She likes the princesses on the bottle and the smell and for me it gets her hands very clean.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
For some reason kids will wash there hands better when it has a character that they love on it ! And softsoap is a great buy ! Easy pump smell great and gets the job done. Plus it does not cost an arm and a leg !
Amy M.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this for my kids because they love Frozen, and I trust SoftSoap brand. My kids are more motivated to wash their hands because the bottle shows favorite characters. I would recommend this product to others.
Michelle F.
N Miami Beach, FL
This soap is great in fragant. Very kid friendly. Ive used this soap several times. It gets rid of any dirt or unwanted mildew. You can buy this product at your local drugstore. I constantly reach for this product when I go to my local drugstore. I would recommend for people to use this product
Tracy E.
I love this hand soap. My kids like the fun bottle, so they use it a lot. I get it at the dollar store so it's easy to pick up more when we run out. If you like your kids to wash their hands, this is a mommy go-to.
Melanie P.
This is a very cute soap, many kids do not washing their hands, but when they see a character it makes them want to. You may purchase this hand soap in almost anywhere, love the smell as well, expected that! :)
Briana S.
My little brothers love these with the little designs on them. I think it's a super cute idea for kids and I love it they have a nice smell and they really foam up which I love in soap! Great hand soap overall
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?