BY SOFTSOAP

Lynda W.
Greenup, KY
Bought this for my 4 year old and it works great. She loves washing her hands and face now. It did meet my expectations. It was affordable at Wal-mart. The pros or that it helped my daughter wash her hands and face more often. There really are no cons.
shannon  r.
Warrior Run, PA
My daughter absolutely loves frozen I'm sure like every other little girl and I'm a very concerned mother when it comes to germs. softsoap is the only hand soap i buy and having the product with my daughters favorite characters on it is a total plus too.
Diana S.
Santa Claus, IN
My daughter loves this soap. It really makes her little hands clean.it did meet my expectations and would definitely use it again . Very affordable and I can buy it on my budget. Love it . I love the characters too. I 5hink it is perfect the way it it.
Dynisha B.
Neptune, NJ
This soap is great like most other hand soaps. i love the smell and my daughter loves the fact that frozen is on it . its very affordable . Putting the character on the bottle is a great way to #influence the young ones to wash. yes i will repurchase .
melisa h.
Pickerington, OH
Great kids soap! It's easy to pump, doesn't drip all over the counter and the kids love to wash their hands with it. Regular hand soap leaves too much soap on my toddlers hands. The foam soap is the right amount to wash away the dirt and clean up easy.
Sarah M.
Even though I don't have children of my own, my best friends kids visit all the time. they love frozen and the easiest way to make sure they wash their hands is with this soap! this soap also leaves your hands feeling clean and that's all that matters.
Margaret M.
Dayton, OH
My kids just love the Softsoap Kid's Frozen Hand Soap. I have a hard time getting my kids to wash their hands but since purchasing it at Walgreens they wash their hands every time they are suppose to. I will be buying more when I go back to the store.
Karolina S.
I love these small convenient bottles of hand soap, always keep them in the bathroom for my kids to use. They often have a kid friendly design on them, and are a great bargain very affordable. Cleans well and keeps my kids clean and germ free. Love it
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
This awesome hand soap will leave your hands feeling great! I use it everyday. I also love how it is kid friendly and anyone can use it. The day sign also makes my kids want to use it more. I love it! You would too. I guarantee you. Try it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angie A.
El Paso, TX
I really like this brand. It as many different varieties of scents, ingredients etc. I really like this one because I have a 4 year old daughter that totally loves frozen so it makes it more enjoyable for her to wash her hands every time she needs to.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?