BY SOFTSOAP

Amanda S.
Potsdam, NY
My daughter was so excited to see the Frozen characters on her soap bottle. It was an extra incentive to make sure she always washed her hands after using the bathroom. We didn't have to remind her to use her frozen soap.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the way they incorporate children's characters into soaps! So much easier for kids to wash their hands! I personally enjoy, watching my daughter smile and enjoy washing her hands with Anna and Elsa from frozen.
Brittany H.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I bought this for the kids that live with me and they love it. I use it too! It smells amazing and makes my hands feel smooth afterwards. It is very cheap and can be found in Walmart. There is no cons about it. I am completely satisfied to buy a cheap product that works so well for me and the family.
Bree R.
Rockaway Beach, OR
My little sister uses this and it works. But for it to get all the germs off you have to put a lot of foam into your hand and then scent doesn't really stay but its for children so they don't really care. I would buy it again for her because it makes her happy. recommend for children, who love frozen!
Brandi M.
My daughter loves the movie frozen so washing hands has become easy with her because of this. We buy our handsoap at either Walmart or HEB. This soap is fun for the kids and keeps the germs away we regularly buy it.
Lesly G.
Such a good products kids will love it and it's gonna want them to keep on washing there hands totally met my expeditions I was Inlove with this product very good and totally worth purchasing it I was really satisfied
Gillian M.
Riverside, CA
I bought this soap for my daughter because she's a huge lover of anything Frozen. It smells really nice- a berry scent. It suds up well, and is easy to wash off. The scent lingers on the skin for a little bit too. It does a good job of cleaning, and I would repurchase it. The bottle is pretty too.
Whitney P.
I'm not a huge fan of fruity soap smells because after a while they tend to smell stale but to my surprise this wasn't bad at all. The price is very reasonable and the Frozen theme matches my girls bathroom perfectly.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
What better way to encourage kids to wash their hands than with crystal blue Elsa soap. even boys Like ice blue soap, and the possibility that it could be magical .... Smells clean and works well. great marketing.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
For some reason kids will wash there hands better when it has a character that they love on it ! And softsoap is a great buy ! Easy pump smell great and gets the job done. Plus it does not cost an arm and a leg !
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?
Taylor G.
Salina
What does this smell like?