BY SOFTSOAP

Valeri G.
Well the kids loved it and yes is very effective, the first time I try it I loved it specially because is pretty foamy.
yes it meet my expectations.
Pros: Is foamy and smells really nice.
Cons: it would finish really fast. Maybe make it into a bigger bottle
Mary W.
Beaumont, TX
My kids love seeing all of their favorite characters on the bottles of these soaps. Not to mention, they love the fruity sweet smells. It's not difficult to remind kids to wash their hands after using the restroom when you have one of these on the counter.
Alexia Z.
I bought thi once, to my cousin, it was her birthday and she loves Frozen, so i was looking on amazon.com and i found this, it smells so so god. She uses it daily, it has such a good price for the product that you are actually buying, I'm totally satisfied
Kay H.
Fort Worth, TX
My little sisters love this soap, makes the feel extra fresh,I don't blame them, I used it once and I loved the smell, I love all soft soap products anyway, but this one was like no other, I would definitely recommend this to anybody that's needs to know.
Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anything Frozen my children love. When I seen Anna and Elsa on a soap dispenser I knew this would motivate my kids to wash there hands more. It dispenses the perfect amount for tiny hands and removes all dirt and grime just as fast as they can get it on.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI
This was great for my Frozen obsessed kids. It helped them want to wash their hands more frequently. I have a 5 year old who has been obsessed with Elsa since it came out and isn't the most clean after using the bathroom. The character really helped her.
Rosalinda H.
Dallas, TX
Great soap for kids my niece love it expecially because it has frozen and character that are known by kids and loved by then so it easier for them to wash there hands and have fun at the same time great and excellent been trusting this product for years
Haley J.
East Lansing, MI
I work in a daycare and the picture worked great for getting all of the kids to wash their hands. They loved using the "Elsa soap." It was only a few dollars and well worth paying for the picture. I went and stocked up while they were on sale last week!
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Soft soap made a great choice putting characters on the bottle. It makes hand washing fun for little ones. The foaming soap makes sure they don't waste any and they love making bubbles! I recommend thieves anyone with kids trying to teach then hygiene.
Dynisha B.
Neptune, NJ
This soap is great like most other hand soaps. i love the smell and my daughter loves the fact that frozen is on it . its very affordable . Putting the character on the bottle is a great way to #influence the young ones to wash. yes i will repurchase .
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?