BY SOFTSOAP

Natasha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a blessing especially when u have kids.....i brought this product at target....it make my kids wash their hands more and that is definitely a plus cause kids touch everything....so this meet my expectation 100%
Alexa M.
Huntersville, NC
Very good product and comes in a fun frozen packaging. This did meet my expectations because it smells super good and lasts a pretty long time. I purchased this product at my local target. This was my first time trying this product out. The only way this product could be improved is if the scent was stronger.
Tiffany C.
Softsoap is probably my favorite soap to use for my family. I am normally buying at least 2 or 3 a month. My kids love to use it(maybe a little too much at times). The cost is not to bad at all and fits right into our budget. I am completely satisfied with this product and recommend that others use it as well.
Danielle V.
Evansville, In
My kids absolutely loved washing their hands with " let it go" soap. So much so it was hard to keep them out of the bathroom. It did a good job getting the dirt and give that kids tend to get into and the fragrance was nice.
Katie D.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this soap for my daughter and she absolutely loves it! It does a great job of cleaning her hands, and she's 5..they get pretty dirty! I love that it cleans well, she loves that it has her favorite Frozen characters!
Jennifer S.
Lynn Haven, FL
My kids love the scent, and I don't mind the price. When we're grocery shopping and need to get the boring stuff, the pictures of characters helps with our purchase. Love the foaming action of the soap, easily washes off.
Brittany E.
Springfield, IL
This works great. Plus the kids love it and it gets them in the habit of washing their hands after using the restroom because the bottle is fun! I will always buy the character covered hand was bottles by soft soap just to keep the kids washing their hands regularly. Because they are enjoying themselves!
Alexis M.
Smyrna, GA
Putting frozen on anything is always a plus for my 3 year old. If its frozen, she will want to use it more. With her going to school and etc. shes been learning to wash her hands more and more. A big plus it smells great.
Sandra T.
Soft soap For kids is amazing My daughter loves it. I bout to help my daughter learn to wash her hands every time after using the bathroom. The price is just perfect. It did meet my expectations and it definitely help me with my goal. now I don't have to remember my daughter every time to wah her hands
Lauren B.
Acworth, GA
My little sister is obsessed with frozen so this hand soap makes her wash her hands a million times a day. It smells very good and she loves helping out cooking or cleaning because she knows that she can wash her hands
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?