BY SOFTSOAP

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
When going shopping you think of your kids. My daughter loved it. It smelled great kept her hands soft and she wanted to use it a lot. I have bought this same product multiple times. It's affordable for all budgets. I think the smell might be a little strong.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brooksville, FL
This is a very effective product that leaves a clean feeling after use. You can find it at Target and Walmart in a cute little bottle for a low price. It is a great product except for the fact that it did dry my hands just a bit. Overall, I am very satisfied.
Johnathan G.
Johnathan G.
Memphis, TN
My friends loves it.it left their hands smelling nice and clean.i have a lot in my cabinet.i have bought this product several times.i constantly buy it at kmart.it comes with a cheap price so it helps my budget too.i would love to buy this again.i recommend it.
Sherry H.
Sherry H.
Sandusky
The cartoons on the bottle made my little ones want to wash their hands. I am satisfied with the purchase and the price. It's comforting to know something healthy can also be fun for the kids! Another addition to my household to keep us all nice and healthy!!
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.
I bought this for my 5 year old's bathroom, and she loves it. I bought it from Walmart, and I loved it because it didn't smell overtly "kiddie" and artificial. I would buy it for her again, mostly because she loves Anna and Elsa, and I can tolerate the scent.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Campton, KY
My kids love the the hand soap.. I don't know whether it's their favorite characters being on the bottle or the amount of bubbles that come onto their hands as they are scrubbing but regardless of what it is they enjoy washing their hands and that good for me
Carie H.
Carie H.
Grand Haven, MI
My five year old daughter just loves this product. She loves the smell and the packaging. She knows that it's hers and only hers. I love it too, because it keeps her out of the other hand soaps and since it's her own, she doesn't waste it like she does mine.
karlata w.
karlata w.
Austin, TX
My kids enjoy this soap.it's cute packaging and it gets soapy and the scents are nice and not too much.it's very affordable and I usually stock up we always grab some at Walmart or Sam's club.we are satisfied with the quality and use it often!!I recommend :)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Frankfort, KY
My daughter loves this soap! Great for the kids bathroom and it goes well with her frozen bathroom theme. I'm not usually a fan of foam soaps but this is actually one of my favorites. It smell very good especially for children. I will be purchasing it again.
Jeani S.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX
I really like the kids Frozen hand soap by Softsoap. It helps my little one to want to wash their hands often and it smells good so that is a plus. I always keep a extra bottle on hand. It's inexpensive and easy to find. I wouldn't change anything about it.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?