BY SOFTSOAP

Crystal C.
Campton, KY
I have a younger brother whose in grade school & 3 neices & a nephew pre k & up in age. We always keep their soap around. They look for it themselves when they get to go shopping. They love it mostly because of the character on the bottle but it works well & as long as it keeps the kids wanting to use it I'll keep buying.
kaylynn p.
Duluth, GA
A fine soap for kids! It's not overly scented which is great because they don't ever want to play in it because. Frozen is everyone's favorite movie so everyone (not just kids) loved it when me and my mom picked out the frozen edition. To be honest, there is more room for creativity but no doubt I'm buying this again!
Lexi M.
Great for kids, it makes them want to wash their hands even more with their favorite Disney characters on it! very cheap compared to other products. nice smell and leaves hands soft and clean. I recommend this product definitely.
Erin F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I use soft soap brand pretty often. I like most the products and smells. My daughter who is 2 really loves the movie frozen so as soon as she saw this she wanted it. It does smell good but doesn't lather good. Kinda disappointed.
Sheila T.
Chesterhill, OH
I purchased this Frozen character hand soap to get my youngest daughter in the routine of good hand hygiene after learning how to potty. It worked great and she was more willing to use it with her favorite characters on the bottle!
Natasha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a blessing especially when u have kids.....i brought this product at target....it make my kids wash their hands more and that is definitely a plus cause kids touch everything....so this meet my expectation 100%
The way this soap cleanses your hands it amazing!! its affordable,smells great,and because it has different pictures from disney which makes the kids want to use it more ofter. i wish they had a hand sanitazer just like this one
Kelly R.
Castle Rock, CO
With a gentle smell, Softsoap does not irritate my family's skin. It does not dry our hands out or leave behind a film. I know my kids hands are clean because we can see, feel, and smell they are! We will use this brand again!
Courtney W.
These soaps are great! For .97 you can have just about any scent you want! I have found they do a great job cleaning hands and the scent is not over powering. I have purchased these from Walmart, target, the dollar tree, etc.
Anna E.
This is really fine soap. It's normal softsoap and has good antibacterial properties. It's very affordable. I got it at Walmart. I enjoy the movie Frozen so it was fun to have Anna and Elsa on my soap. Kids would like it too.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?