BY SOFTSOAP

kristin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the kids softsoap, it gives me kids one more reason to reach for the soap to wash their hands i go right to my local drug store and can find it no problem! It works perfectly for small to big messes..i don't think i could ask for a better childrens handsoap!
Yvette H.
Soledad, Ca
My nephews love this soap. It smells great and all my nephews love it. I'm glad I purchased it exceeded my expectations. I bought it at target once and then at Walmart again. It was more than what I expected. It would be fun it was in foam form. So much more fun.
Sonya O.
Its always a challenge to get my niece to wash her hands after a restroom trip. We bought Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap and not only is it amazing because it gets the job done but we are also ecstatic that it motivates her to wash her hands every time! Love it!!
I love using the Softsoap brand for all my hand washing needs. It's kind of easier with their frozen hand soap to get the kids to wash their hands. The cons it leaves our skin very dry. But I like the fact that I can get a good hand soap that fits into my budget.
Inna S.
Sacramento, CA
It was very effective for my kids. They loved the cover and they loved the scent. We bought it in Walmart and I am I repet iuser we use this soap ALL the time(almost) I definently met my expictations it was soooooooo soso so so so great for my kids they loved it
Juanita C.
Raleigh, NC
This hand soap is great to put in the kids bathroom with the characters on it, reminds the children to wash their hands. It doesn't last as long as I would like it to I find my self replacing it every week. If it would come in a bigger bottle that would be great.
Ashley M.
I love this hand soap for my kids bathroom! It is easy for them to use and with the pump it prevents them from wasting the product. It also encourages them to use the soap because we can find their favorite characters in the bottle. Would definitely recommend.
Melissa J.
Reno, NV
I like this soap because it is nondrying. The formula seems to be similar to their original. It just has the frozen background that makes it more fun. The price is great to as you can find it anywhere from $1-$2 depending on your store. I would purchase again.
joanie t.
Lubbock, TX
My kids absolutely love this brand. I have it sitting in the bathroom on the sink. Its so convenient and smells so good. Anytime we get close to running out, my kids remind me so we can get some more before we wind up having none. I will always buy this brand.
Ashley C.
Brooksville, FL
This is a very effective product that leaves a clean feeling after use. You can find it at Target and Walmart in a cute little bottle for a low price. It is a great product except for the fact that it did dry my hands just a bit. Overall, I am very satisfied.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?