BY SOFTSOAP

Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
It is very effective in cleaning hands. After washing my hands with it it does not leave my hands feeling sticky just clean.I bought this product at walmart. I will be buying more of this product. No need to improve its wonderful how it is.
Krissa A.
Mount Holly, NC
Gets sticky grimy dirt off my kids hands with ease! A great soap to attack dirt! Foams nicely on first wash. Leaves hands smelling clean and doesn't dry out your skin like most handsoaps. Will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Gabriela R.
I bought it for my little sister and she love it! Specially because her two favorite princesses are in the product. And I'm more than happy to see her wash her hands with excitement and to know she is having a good hygiene with softsoap.
Sylvia B.
Peoria, AZ
My daughter is a freak when it comes to anything Disney so the fact that we already use Softsoap in the house it was awesome to see her actually wanting to wash her hands. Not only is it for kids but we all use it. It's just the little fun the kids get within the product. I Love the fragrance and the felling of fresh hands.
Morgan A.
Copake, NY
Such a great way to motivate kids to wash their hands. My daughter saw this in the stores and of course she had to have it. Now it's like a game whenever she should wash her hands and she rushes over to the sink to use her Elsa soap.
Tiffanie B.
My niece and nephew are at my house a lot and they love the Frozen characters, so I decided to buy this product. The kids love it and I love it, cleans and smells wonderful and I don't have a problem getting them to wash their hands!
Melissa R.
Clymer, PA
My daughter loves to wash her hands with this soap. I purchased it on sale for a dollar and stocked up! She loves the characters and it leaves her messy hands very clean. Sometimes the pump jams though. But I would recommend for kids!
Maurie O.
Denver, CO
Smells great and has a super cute frozen design to help make kids want to wash their hands. I picked it up on sale at target. It's just your average hand soap but my kids enjoyed it I will keep on buying. I say it's a 5 out of 5 stars.
Susan F.
My kids love that it is frozen it adds excitment in washing your hands and it works great. you can purchase this item at and store mostly like walmart and it is afordiable and it works effectively. the only thing i do but at the same time don't like is that the package looks kiddish is a normal bathroom but is great for kids.
Crystal C.
Campton, KY
I have a younger brother whose in grade school & 3 neices & a nephew pre k & up in age. We always keep their soap around. They look for it themselves when they get to go shopping. They love it mostly because of the character on the bottle but it works well & as long as it keeps the kids wanting to use it I'll keep buying.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?