BY SOFTSOAP

Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Columbus, IN
It's alright kids love it they think it's the best and always choose the one they one because of the theme whether it is frozen or others. Bought ag Walmart bad thing I feel like its more for kids good tht is kids love it I myself am not sayi fried but does are & ha
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Gleason, WI
My daughter is a HUGE fan of Frozen! The marketing for little kids in this way is awesome because at least with mine she is excited to wash her hands more often, and from a paren't standpoint whatever works is awesome in my opinion! Plus the scent is pretty nice too!
Patty G.
Patty G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought this soap for my young daughters. When using, they immediately loved the texture of the soap. They fragrance was very nice as well. With as much as they play, this soap always does its job by cleaning their hands and most of all, wipes away the nasty germs.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Buffalo, NY
The design on the outside is adorable! It just makes me want to wash my hands all of the time. Since Frozen is my favorite movie, I am so happy to find affordable movie related products. It met and exceeded my expectations. I believe that this is the best soap ever.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Hampton, VA
This is a great product for your little ones, it smells great. its affordable for most homes and families. You can get this product at pretty much anywhere you can find soap. i would say you should get more than one bottle depending on how many little ones you have.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
My kids love this soap firstly because of the anna & elsa are on the bottle but, they also loved how it smells, it's a very good way to get your kids to wash their hands before eating, and after using the potty. This product is perfect as is, & I will buy it again.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I bought this soap for my 4 girls. They absolutely loved it. I'm a repeat customer & so are my kiddos. They ask me to buy this soap every time we go to the store. Yes this soap definitely met our expectations. No I feel it's a great product. It lathers very nicely
kristin K.
kristin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the kids softsoap, it gives me kids one more reason to reach for the soap to wash their hands i go right to my local drug store and can find it no problem! It works perfectly for small to big messes..i don't think i could ask for a better childrens handsoap!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
This is so great when it comes to kids that don't want 2 wash their hands. When they C this it makes them want to wash their hands for everything that they have touch that is dirty or non dirty. I know my daughter would love this because who doesn't love Frozen???
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Kernersville, NC
Love the softsoap brand! I have a two year old and was excited to see this frozen hand soap! Makes washing her hands more exciting! Bought this soap at target, was afraid they might sell out so I stocked up on several because my little girl was so excited over it!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?