BY SOFTSOAP

Paula D.
Love this. My daughter loves Frozen and this was a great addition to her collection for the bathroom. Has helped her become better about washing her hands. Smell is great and she loves the design on the package. Great buy and will continue to use.
Kaitlyn P.
Who doesn't love Frozen?? This soap is so so cute! Gets the job done by making your hands feel really cute and it has a nice light smell to it! It is also a very affordable price for a hand soap and you can find it at any Walmart or Target!
Bodi M.
My young girls, like so many others want any product that has the Frozen characters on them. Lucky for me, this is a product that we already used for years. If a picture of Anna and Elsa help me from having to remind them to wash their hands, I'm all for it. It has a clean scent and I've caught my little ones washing up more than ever!
Barbara A.
Whitsett, NC
I buy this soap because I run a daycare and having the characters from Frozen on the bottle helps the kids to remember to wash their hands. It smells good also, which is a plus! I find this soap is affordable at Target and I will buy it again.
Tonya H.
Oakboro, NC
I bought this hand soap because my kids love the movie Frozen. This has turned out to be one of the better hand soaps that I could buy. It not only cleaned but softened our skin. This price is midrange for hand soap but it is worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who does not mind spending a few more pennies to get a better quality.
Brittany S.
Georgetown, GA
We got this one because I little girl loves frozen and ii thought that it was going to break her out like other hand soaps. but this was our first time using it and I would use it again. and it didn't cost that much. I was very pleased with it
Laurie S.
This soap was on sale and we love all things Disney, and I love all things that clean dirty kids, so for us is a win win. Doesn't dry out your hands, and foams up quite a bit, encouraging them to wash a little longer, which is always good!
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Soft soap made a great choice putting characters on the bottle. It makes hand washing fun for little ones. The foaming soap makes sure they don't waste any and they love making bubbles! I recommend thieves anyone with kids trying to teach then hygiene.
Kimberly E.
Williamstown, NJ
The kids absolutely love the frozen characters on the outside packaging of the same great soft soap brand I LOVE! Having the. Characters pictured on the bottle makes them want to wash their hands every time they are done in the bathroom!!
Krissa A.
Mount Holly, NC
Gets sticky grimy dirt off my kids hands with ease! A great soap to attack dirt! Foams nicely on first wash. Leaves hands smelling clean and doesn't dry out your skin like most handsoaps. Will definitely be purchasing this product again.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?