BY SOFTSOAP

alison m.
alison m.
This softsoap frozen kids handwash is great my kids love it it's smells lovely fruity, it's did meet my expectations you have to watch with kids cause they could get dry hands but this was great. It was a good price. One thing just make a bigger bottle so it last longer .
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This soap leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean. And the bottle makes it to where there is less of a fight to get my daughter to wash her hands because she LOVES frozen. This gets a 4 out of 5 because I wish it came in some of the AMAZING scents that soft soap offers.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Vallejo, CA
My daughter loves this Frozen hand soap. I don't have to remind her to wash her hands after using the restroom or before eating because she can't get enough. The only con is getting her to stop washing her hands more than necessary, which is a pretty good problem to have!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Softsoap Kds Frozen Hand Soap in eight point five fluid ounces is so cute. The hand soap by Softsoap is great because it does not dry out your hands and my family washes their hands a lot. My family also loves Disney and the movie Frozen so this purchase was a big hit.
April B.
April B.
This hand soap is a great way to get my child to wash her hands and enjoy the cleansing process. It's not always easy to have a child stand for 20 seconds doing anything let alone wash their hands.
With Elsa and Anna it makes the pep was much easier and a lot more fun!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Smithville, TN
I love this soap, it smells amazing,comes in a lot of different sets. I honestly see no cons just pros! My kids love the fun designs! Yes it did it's job:) I highly recommend this soap. The price is amazing too,sometimes if I spot a great deal on them I will stock up :)
Jamison H.
Jamison H.
Plainfield, IN
Let it go, that's right dirt you have just been Elsa'd. I really like soft soap products. They don't cost an arm and a leg a do a decent job getting my hands clean. The kids like the frozen design, sometimes too much. The pump makes it easy to dispense for small hands.
Luisa Q.
Luisa Q.
Arlington, TX
This is great for the kiddos super nice and fomey I will be buying this product again. Of course the picture inducted me toward my kids but the kids love it and they always have a blast using it just cause of the picture. It makes bath time or anything else much easier
Jeannine L.
Jeannine L.
Richmond, VA
MY niece absolutely loved this soap! It smells very amazing and she loved how many bubbles that she created. It is very affordable and I would recommend any paren't to buy this product. I've had to buy it more than once. I do think it should come in more scents though,
Nicki B.
Nicki B.
Sylacauga, AL
If you have a hard time getting your little ones to wash their dirty little hands....just breakout the Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap. They will be waiting in line at the sink to get clean. My little girl uses her Frozen Hand Soap as much as she plays with her dolls!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?