BY SOFTSOAP

Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anything Frozen my children love. When I seen Anna and Elsa on a soap dispenser I knew this would motivate my kids to wash there hands more. It dispenses the perfect amount for tiny hands and removes all dirt and grime just as fast as they can get it on.
Sarah M.
Even though I don't have children of my own, my best friends kids visit all the time. they love frozen and the easiest way to make sure they wash their hands is with this soap! this soap also leaves your hands feeling clean and that's all that matters.
Dynisha B.
Neptune, NJ
This soap is great like most other hand soaps. i love the smell and my daughter loves the fact that frozen is on it . its very affordable . Putting the character on the bottle is a great way to #influence the young ones to wash. yes i will repurchase .
Angie A.
El Paso, TX
I really like this brand. It as many different varieties of scents, ingredients etc. I really like this one because I have a 4 year old daughter that totally loves frozen so it makes it more enjoyable for her to wash her hands every time she needs to.
Sarah F.
Killen, AL
My little cousins love frozen as well as my bestfriend! I bought these for stocking stuffers for Christmas and they all loved it and it smelled to good I had to get my own! I love it and it's cute to see
The kids freak out because of Elsa and Anna!
Jennifer L.
Punta Gorda, FL
Always liked soft soap products. I bought this 1 because it has my daughters favorite Disney movie on it frozen. She loves washing her hands and looking at the bottle. She loves the way her hands smell after every wash. I can't get her out the sink !
Roxana I.
El Monte, CA
Perfect for kids who don't enjoy washing their hands too often the foam sure does a huge impact on them enjoying their 30 second hand washing routine. I think every mom should have at least one of these hand soaps in their bathrooms its a must have
Paula D.
Love this. My daughter loves Frozen and this was a great addition to her collection for the bathroom. Has helped her become better about washing her hands. Smell is great and she loves the design on the package. Great buy and will continue to use.
Leslie I.
I love having these in my restroom because it is so important for everyone to wash their hands especially kids ! & the character pictures def attract the kids & make them want to use it so it makes it so much easier for them to wash their hands 🤗
Erin B.
My kids love the packaging and I love the results. This affordable soap has a great smell and produces lots of great bubbles so my little ones are motivated to get their hands are clean. This is on our shopping list nearly every trip to Target!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?