BY SOFTSOAP

Jerilee K.
Orlando, FL
My kids absolutely love this product! And so do I! I
love that it is a foam due to having 2 special needs
children. It makes it easier for them to use it. Also
the cute picture on the bottle pleases all 4 of my kids.
I would absolutely recommend this product to other
parents.
Merideth M.
Athens, AL
Perfectly fine soap to use, and kids love it for the Frozen characters on the bottle. It smells good and it does the job. No cons, just soap. It's just foaming soap. Nothing special. This isn't going to change the world. It's just hand soap. I am satisfied!! Would recommend.
Nadine L.
New Hartford, NY
Bought this for my 3 year old daughter, as her new "thing" is hand washing. As frequently as she does it, this doesn't dry out her hands. (Or mine) The scent is light enough as to be pleasant but not overpowering, and she loves that she can wash her hands with Elsa and Anna.
MelissaNjamie R.
Jefferson, SC
I always use softsoap products in our home because they are very affordable and work so well but when I seen the frozen hand soap I just had to get it for the kids bathroom. My kids love it! And it makes them want to wash their dirty little hands which is a definite bonus! ūüėČ
Erin P.
Webster, MA
I love this hand soap for a handful of reasons. Not only does it do an amazing job on my skin but it's gentle enough to use on my children's hands as well! This product definitely exceeded my expectations and I see little to no room for improvement! I love it thanks so much!
Lily W.
Bought this for my 5 year old (who absolutely adores frozen) and she loved using it and I had a lot less issue with getting her to wash her hands consistently. She even managed to get her brother to wash his hands more also (which is much more difficult with a boy it seems).
Jackie A.
Hughson, CA
This soap is the only way I can get my kids to wash their hands. I am a repeated user on this product for my kids. I have bought it at Walmart or at cvs or walgreens. A pro is that it leaves your skin supper soft. As a mother I an proud of this product and it is recommended
Araceli P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have three daughters and they love this hand soap is their favorite they love the way that the soap smells the texture is really soft and not thick at all plus it's really affordable you can purchase it at any store like food for less cvs rite aid or any convenient store
Sofia M.
Having these character soaps really helps my kids want to wash their hands! Its a fun and easy way to remind them they need to wash up. While even though I have to have a boy one and girl one on hand its fun to see them race to the sink to wash their hands with their soap.
alison m.
This softsoap frozen kids handwash is great my kids love it it's smells lovely fruity, it's did meet my expectations you have to watch with kids cause they could get dry hands but this was great. It was a good price. One thing just make a bigger bottle so it last longer .
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?