BY SOFTSOAP

Carie H.
Grand Haven, MI
My five year old daughter just loves this product. She loves the smell and the packaging. She knows that it's hers and only hers. I love it too, because it keeps her out of the other hand soaps and since it's her own, she doesn't waste it like she does mine.
joanie t.
Lubbock, TX
My kids absolutely love this brand. I have it sitting in the bathroom on the sink. Its so convenient and smells so good. Anytime we get close to running out, my kids remind me so we can get some more before we wind up having none. I will always buy this brand.
Jessica P.
Saint Thomas, PA
My 3 year old daughter loves to wash her hands nonstop with this product. I think its very affordable not pricey at all. It cleans good and smells great just wish the bottles were bigger i buy them from walmart. Could make bigger bottles. I would definitely recommend this to others. I give it a grade A. It is a very good product and very useful in my household
Jennifer S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
When going shopping you think of your kids. My daughter loved it. It smelled great kept her hands soft and she wanted to use it a lot. I have bought this same product multiple times. It's affordable for all budgets. I think the smell might be a little strong.
Sherry H.
Sandusky
The cartoons on the bottle made my little ones want to wash their hands. I am satisfied with the purchase and the price. It's comforting to know something healthy can also be fun for the kids! Another addition to my household to keep us all nice and healthy!!
Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anything Frozen my children love. When I seen Anna and Elsa on a soap dispenser I knew this would motivate my kids to wash there hands more. It dispenses the perfect amount for tiny hands and removes all dirt and grime just as fast as they can get it on.
Dynisha B.
Neptune, NJ
This soap is great like most other hand soaps. i love the smell and my daughter loves the fact that frozen is on it . its very affordable . Putting the character on the bottle is a great way to #influence the young ones to wash. yes i will repurchase .
Kay H.
Fort Worth, TX
My little sisters love this soap, makes the feel extra fresh,I don't blame them, I used it once and I loved the smell, I love all soft soap products anyway, but this one was like no other, I would definitely recommend this to anybody that's needs to know.
Sarah M.
Even though I don't have children of my own, my best friends kids visit all the time. they love frozen and the easiest way to make sure they wash their hands is with this soap! this soap also leaves your hands feeling clean and that's all that matters.
shannon  r.
Warrior Run, PA
My daughter absolutely loves frozen I'm sure like every other little girl and I'm a very concerned mother when it comes to germs. softsoap is the only hand soap i buy and having the product with my daughters favorite characters on it is a total plus too.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?