BY SOFTSOAP

Zoe K.
Buffalo, NY
The design on the outside is adorable! It just makes me want to wash my hands all of the time. Since Frozen is my favorite movie, I am so happy to find affordable movie related products. It met and exceeded my expectations. I believe that this is the best soap ever.
Nicki B.
Sylacauga, AL
If you have a hard time getting your little ones to wash their dirty little hands....just breakout the Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap. They will be waiting in line at the sink to get clean. My little girl uses her Frozen Hand Soap as much as she plays with her dolls!
Alexandra Z.
My kids washing their hands has never been more fun. With the encouragement of Ana & Elsa on the package, instead of your regular ABC's we use "Let It Go" or "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" to ensure our hands are squeaky clean. I even get a kick out of it when my husband makes the bottle "dance" and bursts on in song with the kiddies. Plus the smell is phenomenal.
Savannah H.
My kids love this soap firstly because of the anna & elsa are on the bottle but, they also loved how it smells, it's a very good way to get your kids to wash their hands before eating, and after using the potty. This product is perfect as is, & I will buy it again.
Vanessa R.
I bought this soap for my kids, and they love it, they smell so good and leave their hands so soft, the plus is the cute disney picture, the only con is it leaves ur hands a little slimy but we love the smell thats the pro and cute design. we bought it at our local walmart. ive told my mom about it so she buys some for her homes when the kids go over and visit!
Juanita C.
Raleigh, NC
This hand soap is great to put in the kids bathroom with the characters on it, reminds the children to wash their hands. It doesn't last as long as I would like it to I find my self replacing it every week. If it would come in a bigger bottle that would be great.
Sonya O.
Its always a challenge to get my niece to wash her hands after a restroom trip. We bought Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap and not only is it amazing because it gets the job done but we are also ecstatic that it motivates her to wash her hands every time! Love it!!
Rachel S.
This is so great when it comes to kids that don't want 2 wash their hands. When they C this it makes them want to wash their hands for everything that they have touch that is dirty or non dirty. I know my daughter would love this because who doesn't love Frozen???
Jessica P.
Saint Thomas, PA
My 3 year old daughter loves to wash her hands nonstop with this product. I think its very affordable not pricey at all. It cleans good and smells great just wish the bottles were bigger i buy them from walmart. Could make bigger bottles. I would definitely recommend this to others. I give it a grade A. It is a very good product and very useful in my household
joanie t.
Lubbock, TX
My kids absolutely love this brand. I have it sitting in the bathroom on the sink. Its so convenient and smells so good. Anytime we get close to running out, my kids remind me so we can get some more before we wind up having none. I will always buy this brand.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?