BY SOFTSOAP

Racheal C.
Racheal C.
My boys loved this product. It smells great and really gets there skin clean! We bought it from Walmart and it was only $3 so it was a great deal for a themed soap my kids loved. We buy soft soap all the time and there different Disney characters make it great for our kids bathroom!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
My 3 year old daughter absaloutly loved her frozen soap. She called it her Anna soap and wanted to wash her hands constantly. It spelled nice and was easy for her little hands to pump the soap out. I loved how it was already lathered which made it easier for her to rub on her hands.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
I have used soft soap brand plenty of times and the favorite was the ninja turtle (similar to frozens). It was a great product my son loved the characters but it didn't last long. It was purchased at walmart. I would recommend more ouncles due to the fact it didn't last very long.
Robin M.
Robin M.
My daughter loves using this soap. She said it smells so good so I always get a new one when she runs out. It keeps her wanting to wash her hands, before she would throw a fit, now she enjoys it and asks to use it even when she doesn't need it. This is a must have in our house.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Carson, CA
This frozen handsoap works great with kids. They kill germs because they enjoy washing their hands simply because it contains Frozen characters. It smells great and it is affordable. I definitely recommend it if you have little girls. They will never forget to wash their hands.
Lina L.
Lina L.
Taylors, SC
We love this product, particularly my five year old daughter. Not only does she love it because it has Anna and Elsa on the front but it smells fabulous. We buy this repeatedly because it encourages her to was her hands after going to the potty. What more can a mother ask for.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Flint, TX
Of course being that it is frozen my nieces love it! Very affordable and the girls actually love to wash their hands. I bought this from walmart and I have bought it from there twice now. With how much they love it I will be buying more I am sure. It is perfect the way it is.
Yajaira F.
Yajaira F.
My kids enjoyed the packaging. It worked for what it was intended for- to wash hands. It caused some dry skin. It's a bit too pricey for the size. I bought 2 bottles and used them, but I haven't purchased them again. Overall, they served their purpose but nothing spectacular.
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
I love softsoap, and I love it even more now that it has made itself appealing to my stepdaughter! Keeps my hands silky smooth and of course very clean! I also like that it has no harsh chemicals as my stepdaughter has very sensitive skin and this product works great for her!
Angel V.
Angel V.
Walterboro, SC
My kids love washing there hands and this one they love smelling the smells and freshness that it makes their hands feel after washing them. My oldest washes his hands all the time and this is the soap they pick almost every time . It doesn't leave no oily feeling or anything
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?