BY SOFTSOAP

Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in. Its also a super gentle formula.
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My daughter and son both love frozen. They like that they have their own soap and don't have to use mommy or daddy's. I like the smell however the pump on the bottle is not wanting to stay up to keep pumping.
Maranda C.
This is a cute idea for hand soap because it can have your kids favorite cartoon on it and help make them want to actually wash their hands after using the bathroom
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
I love this soap! I got this in a "prize" from a family member when we were going to Disney and I actually love it so much I purchased it myself when I ran out. It's so gentle but it smells great and leaves my hands clean. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and they always smell so clean and it works without messing up the bristles.
Whitney P.
I'm not a huge fan of fruity soap smells because after a while they tend to smell stale but to my surprise this wasn't bad at all. The price is very reasonable and the Frozen theme matches my girls bathroom perfectly.
Ashley T.
This is my little brothers favorite soap. He loves how foamy it is. He doesn't care that it has frozen on it. He just finds it fun now to wash his little hands.
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Got my daughter this and its really cute smells good also once empty she uses as a part of her frozen collection display
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
This has a nice smell, my sister is a big frozen fan and she loves it, it has a really cute cover and the pice is good.
Leticia M.
Fontana, CA
It's the best soap it helps keep your hands clean and have my siblings interested in washing their hands I recommend you to to buy it if you have kids the pro about it is that you'll have hands that are soft and smell good but the con is that if you use to much your hands will feel weird
Carrie I.
Buford, GA
My girls love this soap! It has a nice smell but isn't overwhelming. I think the Disney Frozen themed packaging doesn't hurt either. ūüėČ
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?