BY SOFTSOAP

Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in. Its also a super gentle formula.
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My daughter and son both love frozen. They like that they have their own soap and don't have to use mommy or daddy's. I like the smell however the pump on the bottle is not wanting to stay up to keep pumping.
Maranda C.
This is a cute idea for hand soap because it can have your kids favorite cartoon on it and help make them want to actually wash their hands after using the bathroom
Jessica Z.
Coventry, RI
Cute themes and easy to use pump. I buy these for my 3 year old who is learning to wash his hands correctly and can't yet make enough suds with the regular soap. They should make the pump release less soap though so the bottle doesn't end up empty as fast. Kids have smaller hands therefore requiring less soap. The smell is very pleasant.
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
I love this soap! I got this in a "prize" from a family member when we were going to Disney and I actually love it so much I purchased it myself when I ran out. It's so gentle but it smells great and leaves my hands clean. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and they always smell so clean and it works without messing up the bristles.
Gabriela M.
Santurce
Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap is an excellent way to incentivize kids to wash their hands before a meal or after going to the bathroom. Very foamy and with a pleasant smell, its hand pump makes it easy for my niece to use. Would recommend to parents of small children who have a hard time getting them to get clean before supper!
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
Soft-soap has always been a staple in our house. It gets the job done no matter how messy your hand are. I purchased this from Walmart in order to make hand-washing more appealing to my younger cousins. The fact that Elsa and Anna are on the front has made hand washing more fun and less of a chore! Overall I'm very satisfied!
Katrina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I buy this soap for my daughter and she loves it! Not only is it Frozen themed, but it is so reasonably priced I can't say no. Especially during the summer, the kids come home with dirty hands. Having the Softsoap for Kids keeps their skin soft and the germs at bay. I would absolutely recommend this product to my fellow moms!
Lyn S.
This soap really helps my kids keep their hands clean and washed. It smells great and the fun characters that are on the front encourage my kids to wash their hands. I like the smells that are a little more subtle like lemongrass and springwater. Either way at least we are doing our part to keep germs at bay.
Ivy S.
Kansas
I love this product right down to the smell and how long it lasts! This was the first time I've bought this product and I love it! I brought it thinking it wasn't going to be great but I was wrong! I'm totally satisfied with this product and would repurchase it and many more products from this company!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?