BY SOFTSOAP

Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in. Its also a super gentle formula.
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My daughter and son both love frozen. They like that they have their own soap and don't have to use mommy or daddy's. I like the smell however the pump on the bottle is not wanting to stay up to keep pumping.
Maranda C.
This is a cute idea for hand soap because it can have your kids favorite cartoon on it and help make them want to actually wash their hands after using the bathroom
Ashley T.
This is my little brothers favorite soap. He loves how foamy it is. He doesn't care that it has frozen on it. He just finds it fun now to wash his little hands.
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Got my daughter this and its really cute smells good also once empty she uses as a part of her frozen collection display
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
This has a nice smell, my sister is a big frozen fan and she loves it, it has a really cute cover and the pice is good.
Carrie I.
Buford, GA
My girls love this soap! It has a nice smell but isn't overwhelming. I think the Disney Frozen themed packaging doesn't hurt either. ūüėČ
Ricketta B.
Port Arthur, TX
This hand soap smells good. I really don't care for it. I am a first time user of this product. I'm pretty sure my daughter probably would like it, if she was older. The pros about this product is, the frozen cover. When fans of frozen see this product, its a must buy. The con's is that, the soap seprates and falls off when washing, it's too watery, and you have to use a lot just to get a good cleansing.
Shanita F.
Davenport, IA
My kids love using this soap to wash there hands, it makes a lot of soap suds. The character motivated them to wash they hands much more and when needed. I bought this product from target for a reasonable price.
Melissa R.
Clymer, PA
My daughter loves to wash her hands with this soap. I purchased it on sale for a dollar and stocked up! She loves the characters and it leaves her messy hands very clean. Sometimes the pump jams though. But I would recommend for kids!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?