BY SOFTSOAP

Jenn M.
Bonita, CA
My 3 year old son loves Frozen and during a recent trip to the store he was in need of hand soap for his bathroom. Even with all the choices available (at least 100 or more), he chose Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand soap. We got it home, whipped it open and he's been diligently washing his hands ever since. Fellow parents out there know that hand washing is a novelty for toddlers at first, but can become cumbersome when the newness wears off. I'm proud to say that we've used this Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand soap for over a month now and my son still runs for it. Truth be told, I like the smell too, so I try to sneak a hand washing in there from time to time as well.
Ashley D.
Snellville, GA
My goddaughter is 5 and hopped on the Frozen train with all the other kids her age. I bought her this as a treat one day as it was affordable and Frozen! Frozen being the most important part of this whole thing especially in the eyes of a 5 year old. She's always rushed through washing her hands but low and behold, let Anna and Elsa be watching, and she's washing her hands like she's prepping for surgery! Win! As far as the actual soap, it's a general foaming soap with an average scent. Would I buy again? Maybe, if she's still on this Frozen kick.
gabby r.
Lubbock, TX
Ar Choice’s Star Wars shoes are a thing of geeky beauty, so we were over the moon (or space station?) when we heard a second set of designs were being released in the collection. We’re very giddy to report that Phase 2 of these Star Wars shoes are now live and fully operational! We have nine brilliant new styles from the creative minds at Irregular Choice—some flats, some heels and, brand new to our site, some awesome sneakers! To see all of the stellar new kicks we carry on Fun.com just keep scrolling.
Brad B.
Corvallis, OR
I purchased the Foaming Softsoap Hand Soap with Frozen characters on it for my daughter and she loved it! She was much more inclined and willing to wash up using a foam soap, rather than the liquid version. The Frozen characters were just an added bonus for her. And, us adults were still able to wash us just as well with her special Frozen themed foamy soap! My daughter's little hands had no trouble pressing the soap pump, which was also nice! Great product and very affordable!
Jade M.
Detroit, MI
Great hand soap. It doesn't dry out your hands or make them rough. I got it from dollar general it actually works awesome for it to come from a dollar store. I use it quite often especially if I want to make a good bargain. I would like for it to be a bit more moisturizing because after a few uses you will have to reapply lotion. I would definitely recommend this to everyone if you want to make a good bargain it is a good quality hand soap.
Kathleen B.
Keller, TX
My granddaughter loves to wash her hands using water only. Now she is finally allowing my to pump soap onto her little hands. I originally bought the soap because of the frozen theme and found it to be a great soap. It doesn't dry out your hands and it's gentle enough for children. It foams up and she just loves it. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. The price is wonderful and it makes cleaning little hands a breeze.
Michelle D.
Glendale, AZ
My boyfriends daughter has used this product before, and she likes it, but unfortunaly there was something wrong that gave her an allergic reaction. Although its not good for her we tried it out with her cousins and they said that they like how their hands feel. Parents i recommende you guys to buy this product. I would repurchase this brand when i have my own kids. Its really worth it. Its also very affordable.
Ricketta B.
Port Arthur, TX
This hand soap smells good. I really don't care for it. I am a first time user of this product. I'm pretty sure my daughter probably would like it, if she was older. The pros about this product is, the frozen cover. When fans of frozen see this product, its a must buy. The con's is that, the soap seprates and falls off when washing, it's too watery, and you have to use a lot just to get a good cleansing.
shelly d.
Murray
bought this for my my 6 year old cousin because she is in love with frozen. She loves the smell it leaves on her hands and i have to admit i do to. the soap is great and easy to use especially if you have a bunch of 6 year old who are all eager to learn to wash their hands it doesn't leave their hands dry and it is very affordable i would recommend it to anybody esp moms of little girls or boys
Gabriela C.
This is an amazing kid hand soap that will get your kids to wash their hands every time they can. I bought this at Walmart at an amazing price! This has a kid friendly scent that will make their hands feel soft and smooth after every single use. I would totally recommend this to anyone who has a kids because the images on the bottle will totally get their attention making it fun to use.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?