BY SOFTSOAP

Your skin has dreamt of a formula like this: rich, fragrant and loaded with moisture beads ready to release tiny bursts of softness. It's a luscious surprise to the senses when real extracts of ripe red pomegranates – nature's anti-oxidant rich fruit – mingle with exotic mango.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Sodium Chloride,DMDM Hydantoin,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrasodium EDTA,Zea Mays (Corn) Oil,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Citric Acid,Gelatin,Acacia Senegal Gum,Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract,Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract,Mica,Xanthan Gum,Titanium Dioxide,FD&C Red No. 40,Ext. D&C Violet No. 2

Softsoap® Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love this travel size product! I got it in an Easter basket and decided to try it out. First off the smell is great and lasts. Then two, the moisturizing beads really exfoliate your skin. I will be packing it in my vacation bag. " in 58 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this product. I have dry skin and sensitive skin and can not use any products that are soap based so this is perfect and it doesn't dry out my skin." in 44 reviews
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
I don’t think this is as moisturizing on the skin as it claims, not that it’s dry or anything, it just seems like basic body wash with exfoliating beads. I find these at dollar stores for one dollar, so they are very affordable and you get a lot of soap in a singular bottle. These soaps themselves smell really good, the smell is strong and long lasting after rinsed off, which isn’t very common in women body washes. Overall, I think they’re worth it, if you’re looking for a very affordable soap, I would say pick some of these up. They’re not the most fancy but they do the job getting a great clean.
Anna P.
Boston, MA
I have used this body wash for so long— it’s easy to find, affordable, and smells amazing. I always feel refreshed after using it. I will say that it concerns me they use those micro beads because they’re bad for the environment. But everything else about this body wash is great. It also lasts for a very long time because a little goes a long way!
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this soap! It smells amazing and helps to wake me up in the morning. It moisturizes my skin and even my son has been able to use it without it irritating his skin. Great soap, great price too! And there’s usually a coupon to use as well!
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
This body wash smells great! It keeps my skin clean and created a nice lather. I repurchase this very frequently because it is so inexpensive. I would recommend to anyone who uses body washes and likes fruity scents.
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
I have been using this body wash for years! The smell is so yummy and it always keeps my body fresh and moisturized! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable body wash!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good body wash. I love the smell of it and it last all day. It makes your skin feel very soft. Price is great and you can usually find coupons for it. I buy at Walmart and I would recommend this.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel so clean after washing with this body wash. I absolutely love the Pomegranate & Mango infusion! Great product for a great price and leaves me smelling and feeling amazing all day!
Trisha F.
I am always recommending the soft soap brand . The best price and value size you can find ! The beads exfoliate my skin and the soap lathers up well . You can find almost at any store , I always grab my at Walmart
Kaitlin S.
Clemson, SC
I love this body wash! It suds up nicely, is a reasonable price and it smells so good! I also feel like it cleans my body pretty well, I always find myself gravitating towards it instead of other scents. I’d definitely recommend!
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This soap has the best smell, it's certainly addicting. Don't let that fool you from the fact that the label promises moisture and doesn't deliver. My skin felt dry after my showers and I found myself having to apply more lotion directly following its contact to my skin.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
Are the little beads easy to dissolve with simple washing or are they harder like an exfoliating wash.
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like the smell of this body wash?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like the smell of this body wash
Maham R.
Dubai, UAE
Is this good? I have dry hands?
Maddison C.
BROADSTAIRS, Kent
what effects dose this product have on the skin?