BY SOFTSOAP

Enriched With Natural Extract Of Pomegranate, Nature's Anti-Oxidant Rich Fruit. Unwrap And Unleash Waves Of Intensely Juicy Scent, Each Time You Cleanse. Made In Mexico

Softsoap® Juicy Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Bar Soap
  • "I have used this brand of soap for many years and it is a top choice for me when it comes to purchasing soap for my students to use in the classroom. It is very gentle on the skin and smells nice also." in 30 reviews
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This product smells great! It makes my skin soft and smooth. It’s also a great game price as I often buy this at the $store. Very affordable! I recommend this product to all my friends and even give it during holiday adopt a family as stocking stuffer items!
Jasmine L.
I ran out of my usual soap and decided to give this a try . . . bad idea. The only props I give it is the scent. I love it! Unfortunately for me, this was much to drying and I felt like it wasn't giving me the nice clean skin that I seek after with any soap, especially bar soaps, as I have tried many that have all sorts of results.
betty m.
Monticello , Ky
I love this Softsoap Bar Soap with PackJuicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions. It leaves your skin fell great and smell good also. It leaves you feeling refreshed and never drys my skin. I have bought it several times and the price isn't bad either. I would definitely buy this product again. I probably have some in one of my bathrooms now. I think Softsoap should also make more scents. I know myself I look for different scents and the love the fruity scents and the seasonal ones are my favorite. So maybe Softsoaft could bring some new scents to us. Thanks.
Fabricio F.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this bar soap! The scent is pomegranate and mango infusions. It has a tart, sweet scent. It is a fruity scent - not a sugary scent. In fact, I don't care for sugary scents, but I do love fruity scents. The scent is sweet, tart, fruity, and perfect.

The lather is perfect. Soft.

This soap doesn't make me itch. I do have sensitive skin, and there are so many soaps that make me itch.

This soap is a workhorse when getting you clean.

This soap has the perfect scent, perfect lather, it doesn't make me itch, and it does its job
Tina K.
Crofton, KY
Rarely do I find a bar soap that I enjoy. Most leave a grimey residue on my skin and I cant stand that. Or the long lasting scent of a bar soap, actually washes away, and is gone as soon as you step out of the shower. These bars however have changed my view completely. Amazong cleansing, no residue, and a vibrant scent that not only lingers on your body but in the entire house as well. Amazing product.
Hannah S.
Green Cove Springs, FL
I really enjoy using this product I have only used the body wash the coconut Quench it says it's a body butter It really makes my skin smooth and soft I got admit this is probably my favorite s I got admit this is probably my favorite scent my younger sister that is too uses this soap also It has never burned her eyes I would give this product for stars And I do recommend this to any parents that have younger children
Kathryn L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love using bar soap, especially if it smells as amazing as this soft-soap Pomegranate & Mango Infusions bar. I use this in every shower in addition to my body wash. This bar soap leaves you squeaky clean and it creates such a nice amount of lather (bubbles). I will continue to use this product, not only because of the scent but because it leaves you feeling crisp and fresh!
Tykia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have this scent in both bar and liquid form 😍 I have them in both bathrooms plus my kitchen. I just love how inexpensive they are and unlike hand soaps I've experimented with, they don't dry my hands out. The only down that I've seen is that as a person who washes their hands often, the smell does become a bit too much. But other than that, great product.
Karin B.
I ADORE THIS SOAP!! It has such a nice fragrance to it. It's not so much that it is overpowering but it is just enough. I prefer glycerin soaps because they don't leave my skin with an awkward, almost, squeaky feeling where my skin is just so dry from using the soap however I have not had that issue with this soap. It's leaves my skin smooth and silky
Shahadah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love love love this soap!! It smells absolutely amazing! I bought this soap at Walmart. It's a nice inexpensive dupe for bath and body works soaps. I use it daily as my hand soap in the restroom and have used it in the shower as a body was as well. Overall it is a product I recommend to all mommies in a pinch that like that fruity smell.