BY SOFTSOAP

Enriched With Natural Extract Of Pomegranate, Nature's Anti-Oxidant Rich Fruit. Unwrap And Unleash Waves Of Intensely Juicy Scent, Each Time You Cleanse. Made In Mexico

Softsoap® Juicy Pomegranate and Mango Infusions Bar Soap
  • "I have used this brand of soap for many years and it is a top choice for me when it comes to purchasing soap for my students to use in the classroom. It is very gentle on the skin and smells nice also." in 30 reviews
Lizbeth M.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The most amazing smell. I went in looking for my regular stuff and spotted these. I don't know, the packaging bought my attention I suppose. I do not regret changing It up. It makes my skin feel and look great and it smells wonderful. Definitely recommend!!
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This product smells great! It makes my skin soft and smooth. It’s also a great game price as I often buy this at the $store. Very affordable! I recommend this product to all my friends and even give it during holiday adopt a family as stocking stuffer items!
Jasmine L.
I ran out of my usual soap and decided to give this a try . . . bad idea. The only props I give it is the scent. I love it! Unfortunately for me, this was much to drying and I felt like it wasn't giving me the nice clean skin that I seek after with any soap, especially bar soaps, as I have tried many that have all sorts of results.
Courtney G.
Chickamauga , GA
Softsoap Bar Soap is so gentle to my skin. It makes it so smooth and smell so good. This is the only brand of bar soap I will buy. It is inexpensive as well. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley H.
I used to use these. They were great for my skin but I got sick and my skin got sensitive so I don't use it anymore but I love the smell and how it used to make my skin so soft
Tammy D.
I bought an 8-pack of the Cranberry Pomegranate Soft Soap Bars because they were cheap and they smelled good. That was a big mistake. I ended up throwing 6 1/2 bars away. I did use what was left of 1 bar as sort of an air freshener in my bathroom after I stopped using it in the shower because it smelled so good. I loved these glycerin soaps until I discovered they were leaving a film on my skin. It was making my dry skin even more dry than normal. I know glycerin is moisturizing for some people, but I am not one of those people. It also left a film on my shower. I switched to the Pomegranate and Mango Soft Soap Shower gel and I love it. It's still 1 of the shower gels I rotate through on a monthly basis. It never dries out my skin and it smells wonderful, almost like the Cranberry Pomegranate soap.
betty m.
Monticello , Ky
I love this Softsoap Bar Soap with PackJuicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions. It leaves your skin fell great and smell good also. It leaves you feeling refreshed and never drys my skin. I have bought it several times and the price isn't bad either. I would definitely buy this product again. I probably have some in one of my bathrooms now. I think Softsoap should also make more scents. I know myself I look for different scents and the love the fruity scents and the seasonal ones are my favorite. So maybe Softsoaft could bring some new scents to us. Thanks.
Fabricio F.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this bar soap! The scent is pomegranate and mango infusions. It has a tart, sweet scent. It is a fruity scent - not a sugary scent. In fact, I don't care for sugary scents, but I do love fruity scents. The scent is sweet, tart, fruity, and perfect.

The lather is perfect. Soft.

This soap doesn't make me itch. I do have sensitive skin, and there are so many soaps that make me itch.

This soap is a workhorse when getting you clean.

This soap has the perfect scent, perfect lather, it doesn't make me itch, and it does its job
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use this hand soap almost exclusively on our bathroom. I use both the bar soap and the liquid soap because some kids prefer the bar and some prefer the liquid.
Gentle enough for frequent handwashing. Inexpensive enough for when the kids decide to cover the entire bathroom with soap so I have to go to Walmart for the 4th time in one week!
I like the nice scents they have. My husbanf likes the price. My kids just want to wash their hands, the mirror, the floor, the cat and drive me crazy.
Jennifer V.
Let me just say that the packaging is more beautiful than the actual product. I bought mine at Walgreen's for $5.49 without s/h costs for four 3.9 oz bar soaps in a pack. I wasn't really expecting anything special and I was really just expecting quality parallel to Yardley's which is soft, fragrant, lathers decently, uses more natural ingredients than the standard mainstream soaps, and is affordable at about $2/bar or less. I would much rather buy the body wash
Nicole A.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite soft soap scent?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Bar soap or body wash?
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Does this soap break anyone out?!
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
Is this hand soap or body soap?
Alyce O.
Does this soap dry out your hands? Or does it keep them soft?