BY SOFTSOAP #86 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

A scent inspired by sunny summer moments: cucumbers on the vine, a garden after a morning rain, freshly-cut watermelon. A refreshing clean that smells crisp, green and slightly sweet.

Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I love the smell of watermelon and the fact that softsoap blended this with cucumber was a great idea of making this product smell good. The smell it leaves on my hand smells good but it doesn't last for too long which I would like for it to do.
Mandy B.
I LOVE THIS SCENT. If you're looking for inexpensive soap that smells fantastic, this is it. It smells crisp and clean and leaves your hands smells great for hours.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I have these bottle all in my main wash areas and they are amazing. I use it all the time and it has never let me down in any way. Love the varieties of fragrances and it makes cleaning has lovely, especially when you have kids getting dirty and you need to wash up, this works like a charm.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I enjoy this soap because of the great scents, attractive packaging, and he fact that the size is great for gifting to people. My family uses the Softsoap brand, and we haven't been disappointed. I have also gifted my mom with various flavors (like Lavender) as a gift for her to try out.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I really like this brand of hand soap! I started seeing Softsoap in various bathrooms I'd visit and liked the scent, how fast it cleaned my hands and decided to get one for my place as well. It was a great choice, the bottle has been lasting for a while.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have these in all 3 of my bathrooms, Kitchen and out in the garages. It helps because it is not pricey, easy to find in most stores, and is smooth and gentle on the skin. The smells that this Softsoap company has to offer are amazing. I love this products. I even can let my kids use it and know that it wont hurt them. I highly recommend this product!
Dani E.
I love these little hand soaps - we use these (and this particular scent) in our bathrooms. Compared to other scents and brands that I have tried, this one is has a subtle, fresh smell to it that is not over-powering. The price is right as well. I also notice that when I use this, as opposed to other soaps, my hands do not feel as dry- this is a major plus living in an area that gets cold for 5-6 months out of the year!
Stephanie V.
My family has been using these soaps for years and they are great. I love that they come in so many different scents also. My favorite scent out of all of them is the watermelon flavor. The pump gives the right amount of soap to wash your hands. It doesn't leave your hands dry or greasy after using it also.
Chanel G.
I have these in bathroom and kitchen, I can get them for .98-1.50 which is a great steal! When I run out of my B.B.W I usually have a back up of these on my shelf. When you have an active house like mines, handsoap is essential; especially one that works and I find that this gets the job done!
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I used these soaps when I was in college. They're easy on your hands, they smell great, and you can get four of them for one dollar at the dollar store which you really can't beat! Definitely recommend using this if you have sensitive skin or just want cheap, but effective hand soap