BY SOFTSOAP #24 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

A scent inspired by sunny summer moments: cucumbers on the vine, a garden after a morning rain, freshly-cut watermelon. A refreshing clean that smells crisp, green and slightly sweet.

Buy on Amazon
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I love the smell of watermelon and the fact that softsoap blended this with cucumber was a great idea of making this product smell good. The smell it leaves on my hand smells good but it doesn't last for too long which I would like for it to do.
Roxanne O.
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I like this hand soap because it leaves my hands smelling and feeling clean. There aren’t any cons, in my opinion. It is effective and also affordable. This is the brand I buy when it comes to hand soap.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
I love this product. It does its job with cleaning your hands. It's cheap and gives you a good amount for the price. It smells great. It's one of the best scents of hand soap I've smelled before.
Mandy B.
I LOVE THIS SCENT. If you're looking for inexpensive soap that smells fantastic, this is it. It smells crisp and clean and leaves your hands smells great for hours.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I have these bottle all in my main wash areas and they are amazing. I use it all the time and it has never let me down in any way. Love the varieties of fragrances and it makes cleaning has lovely, especially when you have kids getting dirty and you need to wash up, this works like a charm.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I enjoy this soap because of the great scents, attractive packaging, and he fact that the size is great for gifting to people. My family uses the Softsoap brand, and we haven't been disappointed. I have also gifted my mom with various flavors (like Lavender) as a gift for her to try out.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I really like this brand of hand soap! I started seeing Softsoap in various bathrooms I'd visit and liked the scent, how fast it cleaned my hands and decided to get one for my place as well. It was a great choice, the bottle has been lasting for a while.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have these in all 3 of my bathrooms, Kitchen and out in the garages. It helps because it is not pricey, easy to find in most stores, and is smooth and gentle on the skin. The smells that this Softsoap company has to offer are amazing. I love this products. I even can let my kids use it and know that it wont hurt them. I highly recommend this product!
Dani E.
I love these little hand soaps - we use these (and this particular scent) in our bathrooms. Compared to other scents and brands that I have tried, this one is has a subtle, fresh smell to it that is not over-powering. The price is right as well. I also notice that when I use this, as opposed to other soaps, my hands do not feel as dry- this is a major plus living in an area that gets cold for 5-6 months out of the year!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Is this anyone's favorite scent?