Softsoap® Honey Crème & Lavender Body Wash

by Softsoap

Luxuriate in the shower with Softsoap brand Honey Creme & Lavender body wash - a moisturizing body wash with a rich, fragrant lather. With extracts of honey and lavender, it is designed to be gentle enough for daily use. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, and leaves you feeling refreshed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsoap® Honey Crème & Lavender Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Cave Junction, OR
Love this soap. Smells great, makes my skin very smooth. Only con I would say is it comes out very thick and you have to rub it in your hands really good otherwise it just slips off your hand! I would still recommend though.
Davenport, FL
Wasn’t the best but wasn’t the worst, the scent was fine but the lather was lacking, and I didn’t feel super clowns or moisturized after, it was just over all a very meh experience, but on the brightside it was pretty affordable, it wasn’t my cup of tea but it might be yours!
New Virginia, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
My mother in law just bought this for me and I used it tonight for the first time. It smells so good! I used it on my 3 year old and my 9 month old as well. Usually I use baby lavender soap on them but I didn't have any in the bathroom I was in. But this was soft and smelt amazing! I will be buying this one again. I love soft soap in general. It's the body wash I buy unless I wanna try a new scent of something else.
Seven Fields, PA
This body wash smells amazing. The thick rich formula is great to shave your legs with. It cleanses your skin nicely. It’s inexpensive and easy to find in the store. I love this product. Definitely recommend!
Pass Christian , MS
Love love love these soaps. They smell heavenly and they make them in body scrub form which is great for like a 2 in one. These are super affordable and come in many different scents. I love using this at nighttime before I head to bed the lavender smell is great for sleeping at night. Recommend trying these out
Charleston, WV
This leaves my skin so soft and clean! It makes my skin feels smooth, too! I have really sensitive skin, so it’s great that I could find something that works for my eczema. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a body wash that won’t dry out your skin.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love love love this soap brand! It is not overdrying and it does not leave a film on your hands. The honey lavander is a nice mild scent that does not stay too long. It is also very affordable brand of soap. I would definitely reccommend it to others.
Durham
love this product. leaves my body so so so so soft. when i have need to use a soap i run to this product because its just so great. this is not a waste of your money at all. you get what you pay for, and i couldnt be happier with the results from this, period.
This ones is my least favorite. The smell is off but the job gets done. I would really recommend this product because it moisturizes. Deep cleans the skin. It also has a great smell.They never fail to impress when they come out with something new.
I love how this stuff smells. It makes the shower feel and smell so relaxing. I feel you get a good amount of product for what you pay. It lasts a good while and provides a nice clean, refreshed feeling after showering.

Looking for your answer?