Softsoap® Honey Crème & Lavender Body Wash

by Softsoap

Luxuriate in the shower with Softsoap brand Honey Creme & Lavender body wash - a moisturizing body wash with a rich, fragrant lather. With extracts of honey and lavender, it is designed to be gentle enough for daily use. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, and leaves you feeling refreshed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsoap® Honey Crème & Lavender Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Wesley Chapel, FL
Softsoap® Honey Crème & Lavender Body Wash uploaded by Ashley R.
Is it bad that I just want to smell like a fresh, clean, flowery dessert all of the time? I don’t think so! This product feels expensive even though it’s not. The soap is thick so you don’t need a huge amount. The bottle is annoying because you squeeze it and feel like half the container is going to jump out at you. It’s A body wash but I use it as a bubble bath as well sometimes.
Lowell , MA
Well... I think this body wash is very good. I had once used it as a soap. It was softened my hand and I never forget how it smell like with strong honey scent and lavender...🥰💞🤩💯
LILLINGTON, NC
Best smelling soap ever! It creates a great lather and leaves skin feeling clean but still moisturized. Softsoap gets my vote approval for the whole family. This brand is extremely affordable and I can pick it up at almost any store. I recommend this to family and friends.
Florida
Currently using this now. It gives me a clean feeling and smells fantastic! Is gentle on my sensitive skin. Lathers up in my skin beautifully. I also use their soaps as shave cream and it reduces irritation when I shave. It’s a double win! Softsoap is my go-to for body wash and hand soap! in my opinion, no other brand competes.
Upland, CA
The smell is a bit strong for this product but if you like lavender then it shouldn’t be too much of an issue. The soap itself is a different consistency then some of the other soaps on this line but it still gets the job done.
Julian
This is my FAVORITE scent of body wash!! If you are sensitive to fragrance, I wouldn’t recommend. It lathers very well do you end up using less, even though it’s very affordable, I still prefer to make it stretch!
Versailles, KY
Good soap. Non itchy or allergic. Boring smell. Good do use of sharing with a husband or a roommate. Good lather with a loofah. Gentle on sensitive skin and good for scrubbing as well. Sometimes use as hand soap
Pittsburgh, PA
Body wash is body wash to me. I don’t think too much about it or particularly enjoy buying it. These bottles do last for a long time however and almost all of the softsoap scents I’ve tried have been pleasant
Bluff Park
Smells great! My skin felt moisturized and it didn’t dry my skin out at all. Will definitely repurchase in the future and can’t wait to try other scents. Very affordable and would recommend giving it a try.
Ironton, OH
i absolutely love this product. it smells so nice and bubbles up great. i love getting out of the shower and smelling it! it’s pretty affordable and i don’t think i’ll use another body wash for a while lol

Looking for your answer?