Softsoap Handsoap uploaded by Lauren M.

BY SOFTSOAP

Protection: Washing with Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap is proven to eliminate the dirt and germs your family encounters. Light Moisturizers: Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap's dermatologist-tested formula contains light moisturizers to help leave your hands feeling soft. Softsoap: Gentle enough for the whole family see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juanita Y.
I'm not sure what soft soap has recently done to their formula but whatever it is I LOVE it! Soft soap allows you to use only ONE pump of soap and get a nice lather on your hands where they actually feel like they are clean when your done and after rinsing they don't feel extremely dry!! Soft soap is a must in my house!
Lydia R.
Lincoln, NE
My dad tends to by this for his home and although they have the moisturizing types he always get the generic. It may be cheap but it definitely shows that in how dry it makes your hand! I do not recommend this especially if you have children who are prone to chapped or dry hands already!
Tiffany F.
This is our go-to soap in our house. It's at every sink. And we definitely purchase the big refill containers. The scent is light and gentle on my whole family. I definitely recommend this product. It's inexpensive and gets the job done!
Crystal M.
Elma, WA
I've always loved soft soap, it gets your hands super squeaky clean and the scent is amazing. I bought it at Walmart. There's really no cons to this product, only pros! I would definitely buy this again!
Alexis V.
Washington, IN
Hands down the ONLY brand of handsoap my family will use. We are very satisfied with Softsoap, as it doesn't slide right off your hands while washing, as well as it does not dry out hands, even after repeated washings in the wintertime.
Sandra L.
Love this hand soap one of my favs.. Leaves hands very soft and smells really nice.. A little goes along way and it's very affordable especially when you buy the double pack of the big bottles.. I really recommend it!
Kc F.
Conyers, GA
With a kid that always has a friend or three over I love knowing I have clean hands in my house to keep germs down.
I also use this to clean all my piercing and fresh tattoos.
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
I like the soft soap products very much.... They all seem to smell so good. It's never dried out my skin and always leaves me feeling fresh n clean...i use on my hands and I buy the body wash
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA
I love using this soap. My hands always feel fresh and clean. No matter where my family goes we have some in our bag. Its been around for years using at my grandmothers and now my kids..
Victoria S.
Reading, PA
I use this soap every day after I use the toilet. It's very affordable. The only reason I took away a star was the smell. I don't find it that pleasant. Other than that I use it all the time because it definitely makes my hands feel nice and clean.