Softsoap Hand Soap
By Softsoap
Karen A.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
What's your favorite scent.. and where do you buy yours at for the best price...
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
1 year, 5 months ago
Coconut & Warm Ginger! Yum! You can get them practically at any store! $ store sells them too! Very cheap!
Renee  C.
Renee C.
1 year, 9 months ago
Kitchen fresh and Walmart and Kroger
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Edmonton, Alberta
2 years, 4 months ago
I love the vanilla and brown sugar. I think i bought it for like 2$ at target? bought it during back to school shopping on a whim so i don't really remember..
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
2 years, 8 months ago
Pomegranate and Mango is my favorite. I buy mine at Rexall or Walmart and pay $1.99 ( once got a great deal for $.99 ) Canadian
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
2 years, 10 months ago
It doesn't dry mine out and I have very sensitive skin!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
2 years, 11 months ago
Most of the scents are pretty nice, but my favorites are the kitchen fresh lemon and orange.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
2 years, 11 months ago
My favorite scent is pomegranate ! And I usually find it for $1. But they have a lot of good scents!
Tania F.
Tania F.
Byron Center, MI
Mine would have to be butter coconut and I usually get it at Walmart for $2.79
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
2 years, 11 months ago
My favorite is Blackberry vanilla and I normally get mine at Walmart or target for a $1.
Alex M.
Alex M.
2 years, 11 months ago
This is actually my favorite scent! i usually get mine from the grocery store or any convenience store.
Jaquelyn T.
Jaquelyn T.
Clovis, CA
2 years, 11 months ago
I prefer the cucumber and melon or original (for my tattoos). I usually buy it at target or Walgreens. Since soft soap is inexpensive it shouldn't be more than a couple dollars.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
3 years ago
It's cheapest at walmart and my favorite scent is the cucumber and melon one.