Karen A.
Karen A.
What's your favorite scent.. and where do you buy yours at for the best price...
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
March 29, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Coconut & Warm Ginger! Yum! You can get them practically at any store! $ store sells them too! Very cheap!
Renee  C.
Renee C.
Dec. 16, 2015, 9:10 p.m.
Kitchen fresh and Walmart and Kroger
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
May 6, 2015, 5:50 p.m.
I love the vanilla and brown sugar. I think i bought it for like 2$ at target? bought it during back to school shopping on a whim so i don't really remember..
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Jan. 6, 2015, 12:05 a.m.
Pomegranate and Mango is my favorite. I buy mine at Rexall or Walmart and pay $1.99 ( once got a great deal for $.99 ) Canadian
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Nov. 17, 2014, 8:41 p.m.
It doesn't dry mine out and I have very sensitive skin!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oct. 17, 2014, 10:48 a.m.
Most of the scents are pretty nice, but my favorites are the kitchen fresh lemon and orange.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Oct. 15, 2014, 9:44 p.m.
My favorite scent is pomegranate ! And I usually find it for $1. But they have a lot of good scents!
Tania F.
Tania F.
Oct. 14, 2014, 10 p.m.
Mine would have to be butter coconut and I usually get it at Walmart for $2.79
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Oct. 14, 2014, 9:25 p.m.
My favorite is Blackberry vanilla and I normally get mine at Walmart or target for a $1.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Oct. 13, 2014, 9:11 p.m.
This is actually my favorite scent! i usually get mine from the grocery store or any convenience store.
Jaquelyn T.
Jaquelyn T.
Oct. 10, 2014, 1:11 a.m.
I prefer the cucumber and melon or original (for my tattoos). I usually buy it at target or Walgreens. Since soft soap is inexpensive it shouldn't be more than a couple dollars.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Aug. 29, 2014, 11:38 p.m.
It's cheapest at walmart and my favorite scent is the cucumber and melon one.