Softsoap Hand Soap
Softsoap Hand Soap
By Softsoap
Liliana S.
Liliana S.
Does it make your hands dry?
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
1 year, 5 months ago
Not at all! Stay away from the Softsoap with antibacterial agents. That is what dries your hands. It will say Antibacterial Soap on the front of the label.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
1 year, 6 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
No it's actually pretty gentle on hands.
Elodie T.
Elodie T.
1 year, 6 months ago
No I have never had problems with the softsoap brand in terms of dryness.
Renee  C.
Renee C.
1 year, 9 months ago
Nope
Rixzy R.
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
It doesn't necessarily moisturize your hands but it doesn't dry them out either.
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
2 years, 4 months ago
No. It doesn't bother me.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
2 years, 7 months ago
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
2 years, 8 months ago
I don't think it's the soap that dries out my hands, it's the constant hand washing.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Dyess Afb, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, this product does dry out my hands. The best soap to prevent dry hands is the Bath and Body Works foam soap.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
2 years, 11 months ago
As I mentioned in my review, I have very dry hands and Softsoap does tend to dry them out more even the "moisturizing" kinds. I don't recommend this product for those who have dry, sensitive hands.
Carmen A D.
Carmen A D.
2 years, 11 months ago
It's shouldn't , I've heard if you wash your hands with hot water it drys them out super fast if you don't keep them moisturized ...
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
2 years, 11 months ago
No it hasn't for me but everyone's different
Jo F.
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
2 years, 11 months ago
This brand of soap makes my hands dry out and itchy. I have pretty sensitive skin. I love of of their scents, but can't use them.
Destiny  H.
Destiny H.
2 years, 11 months ago
I haven't had any problems with dryness when using this product!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
2 years, 11 months ago
I wash my hands at least 15 times a day because I'm a healthcare worker. This soap is one of the best I've ever used and I believe it helps to keep my hands from drying out or cracking!
Priya P.
Priya P.
2 years, 11 months ago
It doesn't dry out my hands. I have really sensitive skin, and this soap actually softens my hands & it smells amazing :-)