Liliana S.
Liliana S.
Does it make your hands dry?
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
March 29, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Not at all! Stay away from the Softsoap with antibacterial agents. That is what dries your hands. It will say Antibacterial Soap on the front of the label.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
March 20, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
No it's actually pretty gentle on hands.
Elodie T.
Elodie T.
March 5, 2016, 9:59 a.m.
No I have never had problems with the softsoap brand in terms of dryness.
Renee  C.
Renee C.
Dec. 16, 2015, 9:10 p.m.
Nope
Rixzy R.
Rixzy R.
May 26, 2015, 12:33 p.m.
It doesn't necessarily moisturize your hands but it doesn't dry them out either.
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
May 5, 2015, 1:24 a.m.
No. It doesn't bother me.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Feb. 18, 2015, 1:05 a.m.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Jan. 6, 2015, 12:03 a.m.
I don't think it's the soap that dries out my hands, it's the constant hand washing.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Dec. 28, 2014, 4:48 p.m.
Yes, this product does dry out my hands. The best soap to prevent dry hands is the Bath and Body Works foam soap.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oct. 17, 2014, 10:47 a.m.
As I mentioned in my review, I have very dry hands and Softsoap does tend to dry them out more even the "moisturizing" kinds. I don't recommend this product for those who have dry, sensitive hands.
Carmen A D.
Carmen A D.
Oct. 17, 2014, 12:25 a.m.
It's shouldn't , I've heard if you wash your hands with hot water it drys them out super fast if you don't keep them moisturized ...
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Oct. 17, 2014, 12:13 a.m.
No it hasn't for me but everyone's different
Jo F.
Jo F.
Oct. 16, 2014, 7:20 p.m.
This brand of soap makes my hands dry out and itchy. I have pretty sensitive skin. I love of of their scents, but can't use them.
Destiny  M.
Destiny M.
Oct. 15, 2014, 10:26 p.m.
I haven't had any problems with dryness when using this product!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Oct. 15, 2014, 9:45 p.m.
I wash my hands at least 15 times a day because I'm a healthcare worker. This soap is one of the best I've ever used and I believe it helps to keep my hands from drying out or cracking!
Priya P.
Priya P.
Oct. 15, 2014, 12:03 p.m.
It doesn't dry out my hands. I have really sensitive skin, and this soap actually softens my hands & it smells amazing :-)