Softsoap Hand Soap, Refill, Juicy Melon, 40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18 lt - SOFTSOAP ENTERPRISES INC.

BY SOFTSOAP

Refreshing watermelon fragrance. Skin feels soft & smooth. Dermatologist tested. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Kmart
izzy c.
Spring Valley, CA
Love that it is antibacterial and the smell is fantastic. It is gentle on skin and does not irritate sensitive skin. Doesn't have a drying effect and cleanses well
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
My all time favorite scent of many products! Softsoap did a great job, i kind of wanna eat it when I'm washing my hands!! It's not overpowering that it leaves behind a huge perfume scent, leaves a clean fruity scent. The refill are usually a great buy for your buck! I made the 1st purchase of the dispensers and now buy the refills and one tefill last quite a few months!! Great product all around in my opinion...if you like fruity scents you will surely like this one!!
Saydie S.
Midland, TX
I think the most important things to consider when buying any kind of soap are the scent, and how the soap makes your skin feel. Softsoap is my favorite brand of soap, because they have the best scents (watermelon, c'mon), and how their soaps make your skin feel is right in the brand's name. So soft. Another thing about the scent, is that it is long lasting. It doesn't smell like actual watermelon, more like watermelon chewing gum. I think that is to be expected, but watermelon chewing gum smells great. Softsoap has many great products, and this is one of them.
Elsie A.
Handsoap is one of the most common household items and finding one that best fits you can be difficult. I have dry skin and some handsoaps leave my hands feeling dry. Another problem I face on occasion is the strong smell of some handsoaps. I decided to give this a try because the smell is amazing but not too strong. When i first used it my hands did not get dry and irrated like in the past. I have been using this handsoap reguarly for the past couple of months and definitely recommend
Roxanne J.
West Haven, CT
I wash my hands, A LOT!!! I love to cook, many different dishes at one time. So, to prevent cross contamination, I wash my hands several times while preparing a meal. Enter Soft-soap. One good pump leaves my hands clean, moisturized and ready to move on to preparing my next ingredient. It's also economical, it won't break the bank. I would highly recommend.
Erica T.
Corpus Christi, TX
I absolutely love this soap and especially the melon scent. I use this soap in my bathrooms and I carry one by the sink in my kitchen too. Now the only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because I got bit by a dog at work a few months ago and it was important that my hands were clean when changing my dressings to prevent further infection. I had to switch to an antibacterial soap until my wound healed. Other than that is is a great soap for everyday hand washing!
Meghan J.
New Brunswick, NJ
I bought the smaller version of this soap and absolutely fell in love with the scent. I now continue to buy the refills because I love the scent and I keep it in my bathroom for everyday use. I think Softsoap is one of the best liquid soap brands for hand soap that I can place in my bathroom and its relatively inexpensive.
Teresa F.
Winnsboro
I'm a big fan of Softsoap and am always eager to try new scents. When the scent, Juicy Melon came out, it quickly became my family's favorite. I was even more pleased to find it in the 40 oz refill bottle. Now, I keep a bottle of the refill in each of my bathrooms and one in my kitchen. Just can't beat the quality and savings!
Troy M.
I tend to go for the more fresh and zesty smells as I am a man. I like that this soap comes in the larger 40fl refillable size. The juicy melon scent is not as feminine as most hand soaps tend to be and I like that I don't leave the kitchen smelling like I used my wife's perfume bottle. It's what I call the the "old faithful".
Jacque M.
Rochester, NY
I love that there is a refill available!! Not only can I use this yummy smelling soap but I can also use my decorative soap dispensers. The one thing I would change about it is the cap, to find an easier way to transfer the product into other containers. It is meant as a refill but it can get messy. Otherwise I am happy.