BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Clean Protection Hand Soap Refill, 56 oz: Refill Helps eliminate germs on hands Dermatologist tested With light moisturizers Easy grip bottle see more...

• I would like to know more this product3 Answers
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Novato, CA
In my household, we have two Softsoap Liquid Handsoap pumps, one for each bathroom. I try to enforce hand washing after every time we use the toilet, and with 3 of us using the bathrooms, I like to think we wash our hands often while we are at home. With that being said, I really like the refill bottle for our soap. I feel like I'm saving money by buy one big bottle to refill our two smaller ones, and I really like that I'm able to reuse the perfectly reusable plastic container. I like that the scents I have chosen aren't too strong, but are present. The only issue I have is that there is no handle on the bottle. There have been a time or two where I have gone to refill the smaller containers with wet hands and it's so much harder to do because there is no handle on the refill bottle. Add a handle to the bottle and I'll give this product 5 stars.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
Since I wasn’t told which particular variety of Softsoap liquid hand soap refill to review, I am commenting on my favorite, Softsoap Milk Protein & Honey Moisturizing liquid hand soap. My husband has very sensitive skin and is very particular about the hand soap that he uses. He won’t allow me to use anything but Softsoap Milk Protein & Honey, because he loves the scent and says it doesn’t leave a sticky residue on his hands. Personally, I find it to be very moisturizing, and I agree that the fragrance is delicious. Its soothing texture and aroma make it seem more like a bath/body wash than a hand soap! The huge refill bottle lasts forever and the opening at the top is just the right size to make refilling smaller bottles simple. All in all, a great deal.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Salt Lake City, UT
The Softsoap hand soaps are a great product! I literally have them at every sink my house! They have tons of wonderful scents to choose from but I have to say, my favorite is the Milk and Honey scent. My hands are always soft, even when I'm constantly having to wash them. It lathers very nicely and I don't have to use very much soap to feel clean. Another thing I love about this soap is the low price! We have a lot of people living in my house and I baby'sit, so there's always a lot of washing going on! I love that they have such big refill bottles because we go through a lot of soap! I'll definitely keep buying Softsoap!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Springfield, MO
The Softsoap Hand Soap Refill item makes me fill like I am help lower wast in the world. It Is super easy to refill my decorating hand soap container in the shape of a frog with the lid's small opening on the refill bottle. I can also refill Softsoap Hand Soap smaller plastic contains. I think I like the great range of different kinds of soaps that fit my individual needs the most. In the winter I need more lotion in my soap to help protect my hands. Then is the summer I like a nice lemon smelling hand soap to keep fresh.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I have tried several of the Softsoap hand soap refills. The size is great; I am able to refill my kitchen and bathroom dispensers several times with one bottle. The soaps mix well within the brand so you don't have to waste or clean your dispenser between varieties. The soap does not clog my dispenser or harden, and does wash off of and out of the dispenser easily when cleaned. The soaps don't have an overwhelming scent, and rinse easily which is great with kids.
J O.
J O.
Phelps, NY
If you go through a much hand soap as my family does, these refill bottles are a great value from a brand you can trust. A personal favorite is the Rich Shea Butter, which smells GREAT and leaves your hands silky. I refill my pump bottles, and keep this nifty refill jug under the bathroom sink. It keeps a couple extra dollars into my pocket, and a few more bottles from going to the landfill. Overall a great value in a luxurious liquid hand soap.
Shawna J.
Shawna J.
Boise, ID
I'm a seriously stickler for handwashing. With 3 young children, we go through tons of soap. This is by far my favorite handsoap. It's a great value, but it also smells fantastic and it's equivalent to Dial which is much more expensive, but similar formula. I also really like that it's a thin formula, so my I'm not scrubbing vigorously to get the soap off. And my hands don't dry out after washing multiple times, and remain soft day after day!
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought this product at a Walmart thinking it was a normal bottle of hand soap, but it really was a replacement bottle. So I didn't have a squirt bottle with it, I had to just pour it on my hands. Sometimes it got a little messy, but overall the product is okay. It didn't really make my hands feel any different, it washed and cleaned it. But it didn't make my hands any softer or rougher. Overall, a nice hand soap to use.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Williamsburg, VA
I always buy this in bulk at my local warehouse store. I have used it for years. What I love most about it is that it is not "fussy". It is a regular hand soap that gets the job done without a super strong scent. It is affordable and easy to use to refil my soap dispenser. I love the fresh smell so much it is in all of my bathrooms for both family and house guests.
My hands are left feeling clean and soft after each use.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Van Nuys, CA
When I started wearing contacts I had to find a disinfectant soap to use on my hands (for the germies), but hated how most left my hands so dry. I started using the Softsoap and loved it! It doesn't dry out my hands, it has a lovely scent that isn't overpowering, and I know my finger is clean enough to stick in my eye (for contact lense purposes of course). I've now been buying this product for years and don't regret it.
I would like to know more this product