BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Provides Trusted Cleaning with a Bright Uplifting Pomegranate Mango Fragrance 2 Formula Inspired by Nature to Delight Your Senses see more...

Selena D.
Selena D.
Diberville, MS
This is one of my favorite, all-time favorite smelling liquid hand soaps. I buy the "Pomegranate & Mango" sent in the bath wash and the hand soap, I love the fragrance that much. The product itself, the hand soap what can I say...it cleans well... it feels really nice on my skin and it doesn't just wash your hands but also moisturizes them at the same time. And then, of course, you have the nice subtle fragrance of the scent left over on your hand but it's not overpowering. It's not enough to make you go, uhh, what was that? So all in all a good product.
Heather G.
Heather G.
I really enjoy this scent because it can really be used for all seasons. The fruitiness is great for spring and summer because it is light and fresh, and the color is also great to display in the fall and winter because of the deep rich red. I prefer soft soap hand soap to other brands because it always makes my hands feel soft and clean, unlike other that really dry out my hands. With other soaps I find I have to use a lot of lotion after wards, but with soft soap I don't have to rush to put on hand lotion.
Em J.
Em J.
Memphis, TN
Soft soap is a brand I've been using for so many years and I trust to get the grime and filth off! This particular scent is my favorite because it smells so lovely while you are washing your hands but doesn't linger on the skin for very long. This is especially important for me as we are approaching be the winter months where my skin will get drier and I will need to apply a hand cream in which I don't want the scent to clash with the scent of the hand soap. Overall, a lovely product.
Nikoletta C.
Nikoletta C.
I love soft soap of any flavor, BUT i absolutely love pomegranate & mango! It has a very sweet scent and is super affordable and can be found at Walmart (and target too I believe) it leaves your hands feeling good and is completely safe for children too! Plus, if you have a glass soap pump you prefer to use instead of their plastic pumps, they make refillable bottles so you can fill your own! Totally worth it
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This is by far the best smelling hand soap I have ever used! It's the only hand soap that I buy now! Always leaves our hands feeling soft. My daughters have very sensitive skin when it comes to soaps, I thought like most soaps that they would not be able to use this... I was wrong! They love using this soap! My daughters use way more than needed because they love the smell! Also it is very affordable!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Pryor, OK
This hand soap leaves my hands feeling clean and refreshed. The uplifting scent of pomegranate and mango is very pleasant and not too overwhelming for me. Oftentimes my hands are very dry feeling after using other brands of hand soap, but this soap does not dry out my skin. Overall, I am pleased with the quality and performance of this product. Softsoap will forever be my go-to soap brand!!
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Vinton, LA
If only I would have known that the quality of the product in the bottle wouldn't match the quality of the bottle, I would not have bought this. While, the smell is amazing, the lather is rich, and the cleanliness is superb...the container is elementary. The pump broke off and you have to unscrew the bottle every time you want to wash your hands. Not very efficient.
Trenton B.
Trenton B.
Springfield, MO
Softsoap is so good, no matter the type. I picked up this pomegranate and mango type because I love citrus smells. I wasn't disappointed, the smell is heavenly. On top of that, it works well. It keeps your hands soft, gets them clean, and has just the right amount of bubbling. I don't know why I'd never tried this before but I'd be happy to do so again!
Christy C.
Christy C.
This size liquid hand soap works great in my kitchen and bathrooms. These are very easy for my children to use and actually makes it easier to encourage good handwashing habits. This scent smells AMAZING! I use this scent in my kitchen most of the time. I haven't found this to over dry skin and the scent lasts for a good amount of time.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Glendale, CA
OOOOOOOh... I seriously love this hand soap!

First.. the smell.. it is sooo fruity and refreshing to the nose. Its not very sweet smelling its a little on the mild side. When it comes to hand soap, the smell is a very big factor for me.

I think that it really cleanse my hands and it also leaves my hands smelling really goooood! :)