Softsoap® Hand Soap, Gentle Foaming, Midnight Vanilla uploaded by Chris B.Softsoap® Hand Soap, Gentle Foaming, Midnight Vanilla uploaded by MK C.Softsoap® Hand Soap, Gentle Foaming, Midnight Vanilla uploaded by Rose C.

BY SOFTSOAP

8. 5 ounces.

T B.
I love foaming soap and this brand is one of my favorites. Its very inexpensive and works well! I have it in the kitchen to wash up before cooking and dinner. It smells really great too which is a plus and leaves a semi-lasting scent on your hands. Would buy again!
May G.
Green Oak
I have a large family and live on a lake. So between fishing, swimming and all our outdoor activities we seem to go thru tons of Softsoap. I keep the foam pumps in all 4 bathrooms along with both of my kitchens. The Vanilla Softsoap Hand Soap is one of my favorite scents. You know you are always clean with their soaps and unlike some other brands they lather up quick & easily and it rinses off completely‼️ I hate some other brands that leave behind the scent and residue that then ends up on your food and other items. We have several Softsoaps & never have problems with the pumps clogging either & that's another reason I like their products.
Gabby H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I purchase many different hand soaps every time it is time to purchase after I have run out at home. I have yet to find a drug store/grocery store hand soap that I have fallen in love with. I've used this product before and it's nothing spectacular. But I am also a bit biased because my skin is on the drier side. I try to make it to the mall as often as possible to get hand soaps from bath & body works. When I am unable to make it to the mall, the grocery store or Walmart will work. That's where I've gotten this soap before and I have used this product to my liking. The smell is delicious and it doesn't leave hands to dry.
Beauty H.
Duluth, GA
If you you're having a hard time trying to find an inexpensive soap, SoftSoap is always my go to! I've recently moved into my own apartment, (finally) and wanted a nice soap to use to put in the bathroom for guests or even when me or my husband just need a good hand wash, I went into the bathroom at my apartment complex and saw the Vanilla flavor on the counter and oh my goodness. The Softsoap has an amazing smell, it feels great on your hands, it doesn't leave any kind of oily or gritty feel after you're done washing and after seeing it on sale for just a buck at Target or Walmart, I was totally hooked! I do try new flavors from time to time to SoftSoap Vanilla is my fave.
Nicole V.
Tully, NY
Softsoap has definitely been a household brand my entire life. Vanilla anything tends to be one of my favorite smells, so it's no surprise that the Vanilla Softsoap is one of my favorites. It always leaves my hands feeling clean, soft, and ready to get dirty again just so I can use more. I have several bottles of Softsoap in my home at the moment, and Vanilla is always in the bathroom with all other smell good items. LOVE this product! :)
Elisa R.
I love the vanilla hand soap from soft soap it is very affordable and always on sale , they are always on sale so that is a bonus I purchased this product at Walgreens once but I often buy it at my local target , it is just a necessity with a wonderful scent , it comes in the perfect size to keep in your bathroom and fit on the sink so it doesn't take up too much space which is a plus, don't forget to get coupons from your newspaper
Jennifer B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
This is definitely my favorite hand soaps to use. I have 4 children, so there is a lot of hand washing going on in our household. Ive used many different hand soaps and I found that most of them end up making your skin very dry. This one definitely lives up to its name "Softsoap". The vanilla scent is not overwhelming but yet lingers gently. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it!
Niki X.
I enjoy this hand soap in comparison to many other foam soaps. It smells sooo good and doesn't lose lather quickly. It's inexpensive but not cheaply made. My favorite thing is how the smell doesn't vanish once you rinse. There's not much negative to say about this soap. If you aren't used to foam soap, I would start with this one. Softsoap soaps in general always deliver.
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA
This hand soap is wonderful. It doesn't dry out my hands like some hand soaps do. It was very affordable, especially for a mom of three. I bought it at Walmart and have used it constantly. This is the third time I've bought it. I think it's perfectly made and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I would definitely purchase it again. It's amazing!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I got this product when I left for college. It was the first time I used it and it got the job done. However j was not fond of the scent. It didn't have a strong vanilla smell and really just started turning me off when I smelled it. But it was cheap enough and worked for cleaning my hands and my roommates hands. Would not buy again.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
Is there a peach fragrance softsoap ?