BY SOFTSOAP

Wash up with the characters you love! Softsoap® Frozen Foaming Hand Soap adds magical flair to your sink. When little hands press the oversize pump, liquid hand soap magically transforms into foam for clean and fun.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,fragrance,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate,Tetrasodium EDTA,Sodium sulfate,citric acid,PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate

Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My daughter and son both love frozen. They like that they have their own soap and don't have to use mommy or daddy's. I like the smell however the pump on the bottle is not wanting to stay up to keep pumping.
Ashley D.
Snellville, GA
My goddaughter is 5 and hopped on the Frozen train with all the other kids her age. I bought her this as a treat one day as it was affordable and Frozen! Frozen being the most important part of this whole thing especially in the eyes of a 5 year old. She's always rushed through washing her hands but low and behold, let Anna and Elsa be watching, and she's washing her hands like she's prepping for surgery! Win! As far as the actual soap, it's a general foaming soap with an average scent. Would I buy again? Maybe, if she's still on this Frozen kick.
Ricketta B.
Port Arthur, TX
This hand soap smells good. I really don't care for it. I am a first time user of this product. I'm pretty sure my daughter probably would like it, if she was older. The pros about this product is, the frozen cover. When fans of frozen see this product, its a must buy. The con's is that, the soap seprates and falls off when washing, it's too watery, and you have to use a lot just to get a good cleansing.
Jenn M.
Bonita, CA
My 3 year old son loves Frozen and during a recent trip to the store he was in need of hand soap for his bathroom. Even with all the choices available (at least 100 or more), he chose Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand soap. We got it home, whipped it open and he's been diligently washing his hands ever since. Fellow parents out there know that hand washing is a novelty for toddlers at first, but can become cumbersome when the newness wears off. I'm proud to say that we've used this Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand soap for over a month now and my son still runs for it. Truth be told, I like the smell too, so I try to sneak a hand washing in there from time to time as well.
Brad B.
Corvallis, OR
I purchased the Foaming Softsoap Hand Soap with Frozen characters on it for my daughter and she loved it! She was much more inclined and willing to wash up using a foam soap, rather than the liquid version. The Frozen characters were just an added bonus for her. And, us adults were still able to wash us just as well with her special Frozen themed foamy soap! My daughter's little hands had no trouble pressing the soap pump, which was also nice! Great product and very affordable!
Maranda C.
This is a cute idea for hand soap because it can have your kids favorite cartoon on it and help make them want to actually wash their hands after using the bathroom
shelly d.
Murray
bought this for my my 6 year old cousin because she is in love with frozen. She loves the smell it leaves on her hands and i have to admit i do to. the soap is great and easy to use especially if you have a bunch of 6 year old who are all eager to learn to wash their hands it doesn't leave their hands dry and it is very affordable i would recommend it to anybody esp moms of little girls or boys
Kristine G.
Abilene, TX
Bought this soap for a young girl I nanny for and she went absolutely crazy over the frozen themed hand soap. For me it was a great encouragement for her as we have been having some issues on why we need to keep our hands clean. It gets the job done and smells delightful as well. I think we have found our go to hand soap! (At least until she finds another to love more.)
Jessica O.
I purchased this product as a stocking stuffer for my daughter since she loves Frozen and I thought it might encourage her to wash her hands more. I was right! She loves the Frozen characters on the outside of the bottle and I love the soap on the inside of the bottle. This was not priced any differently than regular Softsoap products so I would definitely buy it again.
Vero E.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this hand soap because my 2 year old loves frozen so of course we had to get the frozen soap. My whole bathroom is decorated frozen and to find this soap was perfect. The scent is nice and it's not one of those drying hand soaps because i have very dry hands so that's nice. However, I don't like that it's the foaming soap I feel like it runs out very quickly.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?
Taylor G.
Salina, KS
What does this smell like?