BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® brand Fresh & Glow Hydrating Shower Cream is made with 100% real extracts sourced from milk, coconut, and almond. Its unique formula is proven to lock-in long-lasting moisture, giving you radiant, healthy-looking skin.

Ingredeints:

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Glycerin,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Glycol Distearate,Fragrance,Castoryl Maleate,Laureth-4,Cocamide MEA,Sodium Salicylate,Sodium Benzoate,Polyquaternium-7,Tetrasodium EDTA,Sodium Chloride,Citric Acid,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil,Honey,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,Milk Protein

Softsoap® Fresh & Glow™ Hydrating Shower Cream
  • "I've been using this body wash for a few weeks now, and I'll most likely be repurchasing! it is moisturizing and the scent is great. leaves skin feeling and smelling nice and clean and refreshed. And the price is great too. I'm usually not a fan of Softsoap brand but I really like this one. " in 66 reviews
  • "This really does work! I have dry skin. I wanted something that I could use either with a washcloth or loofah that was gentle BUT had some moisture built in. This is great! You only need a few squirts to get that good lather. It rinses off completely but I don't feel dried out. The almond oil and Shea butter that I use in my hair are included here in the body wash so i LOVE that! I know the benefits of Almond Oil and Shea butter for the skin and hair so the price point of this is a real deal!. I got mine at Sam's Club but you can pick this up almost everywhere. " in 33 reviews
  • "I love this body wash filled with nutrients for healthy skin , The scent is amazing filled with nutrients for all skin types I have sensitive skin with a few dry patches and this has kept my skin moisturized. " in 21 reviews
Sam S.
This body wash has a great clean scent. I love the fact that it is silky and feels very moisturizing on the skin. I use this with a luffa or just my hands and love it both ways. I would recommend this to anyone!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I love softsoap because it gives us a quality product that is equal to the more expensive options and quite a bit cheaper though. This is my favorite body wash and is my current choice in the shower. This almond and coconut scented body wash is made with real natural extract and has a natural soft and subtle scent that I find soothing. Most importantly this product is flouride free and it's hard to find quality inexpensive flouride free products. It is hydrating and advertises continued moisturizer even after your shower. Idk about that but it lathers up well to clean your body and rinses away leaving no residual or film. My body feels clean, feels moisturized and smells nice. It's a great body wash
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
This body wash was exactly as it stated hydrating!! I love the tropical coconut scent it has. It has a rich lather as well as leaves a clean rinse on your skin ( No sticky residue). My skin felt very soft and smooth after using this product. I will absolutely purchase this again
Stacie S.
I love this body wash. Im a chick who has to ball on a budget. I cant always afford that $15-$20 luxurious body wash. This particular body wash will give the others a run for their money. If they did a blind test and you didnt know which brand was which. . . I bet my bottom dollar that this one would win. It leaves your skin softer and smoother after just one wash. Its definitely a pampering experience.
Yolanda R.
I am very picky about my body wash. I like it fragrant yet moisturizing. I love the creemy ones versus the gel ones. And i hate feeling like they leave a nasty dirty firl over my skin... that said. Soft soap has exceeded my expectations. This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth even when i skip the moisturizer! It leaves my skin perfectly scented and love the silky fealing. Thank you softsoap!

Danielle B.
Newark, NJ
This body wash is sooo moisturizing!!! I bought this like a week ago and use it every time I shower and my skin has become so moisturized! It's really gentle on the skin so I totally recommend it for people with sensitive skin. I would totally buy this again.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I seriously love all of the soft soap products. They always smell amazing and they are moisturizing and some are even exfoliating. I am currently using the coconut almond milk one and it smells nice, and helps sooth my skin.
Mimi R.
Been using this stuff religiously for the last couple years and I love it! I have very dry sensitive skin and this is non irritating and leaves a light fragrance.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
It was cheap thats why i bought it ...but so happy i did..its hydrating smells amazing and a little goes a long way! My skin felt do soft after my hot shower :) I'll be buying again for sure.
Kelly C.
I have to be honest, I bought this product because it was the cheapest option at the drugstore and I was in a hurry. I ended up loving this body wash even more than my (more expensive) neutrogena rain body wash. This smells great, gives you a "very clean" feeling all over your body, and has a thick, soapy lather which is great for shaving legs. My skin feels pretty moisturized after using this and there's no residue left behind. Wouldn't call this my all-time favorite body washes but definitely one of the best ones I have tried. And a great bang for your buck!

back