BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Fresh & Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish is made with 100% real extracts sourced from kiwi and orange. Its unique formula is packed with apricot seeds that exfoliate, giving you radiant, healthy-looking skin.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder,Sodium Chloride,DMDM Hydantoin,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrasodium EDTA,Orange (Citric Dulcis) Oil,Citric Acid,Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Juice,Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice,Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Juice,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract,D&C Yellow no. 10,FD&C Red no. 4

• Does this make u feel clean or does it leave a residue on...2 Answers
Ashlie T.
I do love the soft soap brand I usually get the coconut better body scrub which I absolutely love so I wanna try a different scent out its still has the exfoliating body scrub in it and absolutely love this one with great scent
Sam S.
This smells like a vacation! I love the fresh fruity scent and it has little scrubby beads in it that gently exfoliate your skin while you wash. I use this with a luffa for the bet results. 10/10 recommend!
Kaitlyn O.
Watertown, MA
I like this product because it helps to gently exfoliate my whole body, and it leaves a gentle scent that helps me perk up in the morning. I pick up my body wash at Target, which helps keep the price reasonable. I would say I definitely choose it when I'm looking for something to help gently exfoliate - summer/spring time favorite!
Katelyn W.
Tewksbury, MA
I absolutely love this body wash! It's so important to exfoliate and this body wash is one of the best exfoliating washes I have ever used! The microbeads are small and gentle but very effective.  The apricot scent is so pleasant and energizing!  I would highly recommend this product!
Chelsea L.
Omg this is life! For the price of this you can NOT beat this. It exfoliates your skins so incredible. The texture feels amazing and my skin is always glowy. I will never ever switch body washes again. I suggest this for all! Oh and the smell is great it is made with 100% real extracts and trooping seeds. Orange and kiwi!!!
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
This product smells really good! However, it left my skin feeling a little itchy. Other than that, the smell was long-lasting. I can use this product about once a week, because more than that my skin got dry. I would recommend, just not as an every day soap.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
The smell of this stuff is amazing! I literally want to just smell it. It give you a nice scrub without being too hard on your body and it also lathers nicely. I like the fact that this is very affordable too.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Great scent. Love the packaging. Little expensive for a low end soap. I only have purchased a couple times but the smell is great. Just wish you got more product for the money.
Catarina O.
I love SoftSoap because it’s very moisturizing. I was having a problem with dry, flaky skin on my legs and so decided to find a bodywash that was more moisturizing. I tried some very expensive brands (Bliss and Aveda, for example) and while they were fun and I loved seeing the nice packaging in my shower, they didn’t help with my dry skin. I then headed back to Wal-Mart (etc.) to try some of the brands that were making some pretty great claims about what they could do for your skin (younger!) and as I went through the different brands, something made me try SoftSoap. After I started using SoftSoap my skin was no longer dry and I rarely needed to use lotion. I have been completely hooked ever since. I would never have believed such a low profile brand such as SoftSoap would be so high quality, but it is.
All of the flavors are nice!
Tonya W.
NORCROSS, GA
I'm a big fan of the Softsoap brand and picked this up yesterday on a whim because i hadn't tried it before. I must say it didn't dissapoint. This body wash smells so DELICIOUS! It lathers up really great with a bath sponge pouf, has 100% real extracts with apricot seeds, orange and kiwi that gently #exfoliate the skin leaving it really soft and believe it or not actually glowing just like it says! I almost wanted to go back and take a second shower LOL! My husband even commented that he liked how it smells. Decided this is my new #fav #body wash
It's a steal at only $3.99
@Softsoap
monica o.
Does this make u feel clean or does it leave a residue on ur skin?