BY SOFTSOAP

Angelica L.
Tulare
I love this product i by this size because i have 3 kids and they use a lot of product so i can refill it
Carolyn R.
Saint Louis, MO
This soap has a very nice fragrance and cleans well. I keep it in my kitchen and several of my bathrooms.
Hayley F.
very clean and refreshing, i used it for my tattoo to wash it, and it was extremely wonderful to my skin
Leaves hands soft and CLEAN😀 which is the most important part of handwashing is using anti bacterial soap
Amber B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love how easy it is to refill with soft soap. It's money saving and most of the time they smell great.
Leda B.
Springfield, MO
I buy this every chance I get. The smell is so sweet and it lasts for a long time. My favorite hand soap.
Brittany G.
My kids love this, they use it all the time. They love the smell and I love that there hands are clean!!
Krystal S.
Carlsbad, NM
I love the smell of this soap and the fact that it's antibacterial is even better I buy this all the time
Jodi J.
Bountiful, UT
I love the antibacterial soap and the refill size so I don't have a bunch of hand soap pumps to recycle.
Ana B.
Gonzales, CA
Cleans and washes away all dirt and germs! The smell is strong and stays in your hands. Very refreshing!