BY SOFTSOAP

Kaymen H.
Germantown, TN
Didn't dry out my hands like most hand soaps. Also smelled amazing and stayed smelling good for a while.
Kennedy S.
Lancaster, NY
Smells great and made my hands soft in a matter of days. It is also cheap and softsoap is a great brand.
Jodi J.
Bountiful, UT
I love the antibacterial soap and the refill size so I don't have a bunch of hand soap pumps to recycle.
Alexx S.
Mohrsville, PA
The smell is amazing!! 10/10 I would definitely reccomend this. It's a must have in all of my bathrooms!
Amber B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love how easy it is to refill with soft soap. It's money saving and most of the time they smell great.
Yajaira P.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE antibacterial soap at home for everyone! for my girls after school it's perfect when coming home.
Leda B.
Springfield, MO
I buy this every chance I get. The smell is so sweet and it lasts for a long time. My favorite hand soap.
Leona K.
Philadelphia, PA
Use soft soap in every area of my house where there is a sink. Love the smell. Does not dry out my hands.
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
I also use these to refill my bathroom soap containers. They give a great clean and they are affordable.
Nicole B.
Glendora, CA
Keeps my hands smelling like citrus fruits for a while after washing hands, leaves my hands feeling soft!