BY SOFTSOAP

jacqueline f.
Staten Island, NY
I love the smell and it is a great value for the price. Always makes my hands feel clean and not overdrying
Kathy S.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this hand soap. Makes my hands feel and smell clean.
Not to mention not pricey at all. Just love!!!
Cassandra R.
Awesome soap. Doesn't leave residue on your skin! Love the Smell! The fresh citrus adds to the cleanliness.
Massiel R.
Bogota, NJ
magnificent aroma, and I have tried several colors but this is one of the most liked suvidad guaranteed ..
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
This is the ONLY hand soap I buy! All the kids like it, I like it and it is a great price for the product!
Lauren W.
Love the smell of softsoap and the fragrance isn't too strong. Lathers well and I always feel clean after.
Egzona A.
Altamont, NY
Softsoap is my favorite brand for hand soap. I love it feels hydrating on my hands. The scent is good also.
Coleen S.
Texas City , TX
It's great for everyday hand washing. Doesn't dry out your hands when you wash multiple time back to back.
Bella M.
Maize, KS
I don't really like this product at all it makes my hands feel dry and the scents are never really pleasing
Heather H.
Edgerton, KS
This is what we've used in our bathroom for years! It makes your hands feel great, and also smells awesome!